JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That Galil is derived from military arms and is very likely chambered in Nato spec 5.56. The vendor probably just misnamed it as .223, not remembering that there is a difference. I find lots of oversight errors on gun vendor websites---no knowledgeable editors...................elsullo

That Galil is derived from military arms and is very likely chambered in Nato spec 5.56. The vendor probably just misnamed it as .223, not remembering that there is a difference. I find lots of oversight errors on gun vendor websites---no knowledgeable editors...................elsullo

See that the thing that I figured that the NATO Spec 5.56 would have the same circumference in the casing as the NATO 5.56?

I'm plannig on getting one when I get my tax refund and I'm going to look for it at the Gun & Knife Show at the Expo and talk with the peeps I'll buy from about that.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top