JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know people can sue over anything but how does one find a lawyer to sue in a case like this thats so overwhelmingly clearcut justified?
There are way too many lawyers and not enough legitimate work for all of them. A hungry ( or greedy .. never mind, that's all of them) lawyer will take a long shot on a contigency basis. No cost to the client unless they win. The payment on the beemer is coming up. :s0140:

OTOH, as long as they get paid, they don't care about anything else. So, if you've got the cash, you've got the lawyer. They will drag out proceedings with motion after motion until you're broke and chances are it won't go any further than that.

Last Edited:
I know people can sue over anything but how does one find a lawyer to sue in a case like this thats so overwhelmingly clearcut justified?
If you've got Soros money to throw at him, you can offer him payment win or lose. Or if you think you have a good chance at drawing a leftist activist judge, right or wrong may be less of a factor.

Wasn't Gaige a felon in possession of a firearm? If that's true, why the he!! Is he still walking the streets?
This is an era where laws only apply to the law abiding and then only to control them. Movements to "Defund the Police", etc. are not coincidences. A lawless society is necessary if you want to justify unlimited force in order to change all the rules to suit your own desires.

We are entering extra interesting times.

This is an era where laws only apply to the law abiding and then only to control them. Movements to "Defund the Police", etc. are not coincidences. A lawless society is necessary if you want to justify unlimited force in order to change all the rules to suit your own desires.

We are entering extra interesting times.
Actually worse.
This is an era where the laws only apply to people of a certain political ideology.

Actually worse.
This is an era where the laws only apply to people of a certain political ideology.

55o4xc.jpg

The dude had a gun and admitted in court that he meant to shoot Kyle. Good luck suing the kid, he has a lot of support.
If Gaige had died at the scene or shortly thereafter, would he still have standing to sue? Asking for a friend...
Soros is living proof that "Only the good die young". He should be deported to Hungary or Russia, both of which still want to try him for war crimes committed during ww2.

The dude had a gun and admitted in court that he meant to shoot Kyle. Good luck suing the kid, he has a lot of support.
If Gaige had died at the scene or shortly thereafter, would he still have standing to sue? Asking for a friend...
Soros is living proof that "Only the good die young". He should be deported to Hungary or Russia, both of which still want to try him for war crimes committed during ww2.
Deporting him won't solve the problem. He needs to be incarcerated.

I've read that the Soros's son is his heir and has even more extreme views on humans.

I've read that the Soros's son is his heir and has even more extreme views on humans.
I have read the same, Alexi is supposed to be even more radical then his Daddy is, with grand plans to carry forward upon daddy's death! He is supposed to be more ruthless and aggressive in his views, and has no moral compass to hold him back!

I have read the same, Alexi is supposed to be even more radical then his Daddy is, with grand plans to carry forward upon daddy's death! He is supposed to be more ruthless and aggressive in his views, and has no moral compass to hold him back!
Paging @therealhitman... paging @therealhitman... Please pick up the white courtesy phone...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top