JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not about me, silly, it's about you. Being wrong. :D

But yes, I was talking about Soros. I'm not Ura-Ki though. :)
So, I was right. I was saying those in the post range I referenced were talking about Soros, which you just confirmed, at least for yourself.
So, I win. You lose. Again. :p

And I never said you were Ura-Ki... :s0002:

So, I was right. I was saying those in the post range I referenced were talking about Soros, which you just confirmed, at least for yourself.
So, I win. You lose. Again. :p

And I never said you were Ura-Ki... :s0002:
Nah, you're not getting out of this one. :D If you were talking about me you'd have quoted me. You quoted Diamondback and DunRandull. They were talking about Grossie. I mean, I understand how you could be confused. You usually are. :p :s0084:

EDIT: To those watching without a program, Sobo and I are good friends. We get a kick out of talking bubblegum to each other on the internet.

Nah, you're not getting out of this one. :D If you were talking about me you'd have quoted me. You quoted Diamondback and DunRandull. They were talking about Grossie. I mean, I understand how you could be confused. You usually are. :p :s0084:
I'm not cornfuggled (or whatever word @Ura-Ki used) and I know you were referring to Soros. It's patently obvious. And you just admitted it.
So choke on this, Floppy... :D

Finger02.jpg

Gonna hafta go with @Cavedweller on this one, DB. We were talking about george Soros...

Although the thread topic is Lefty Grosskreutz, the discussion veered off to George Soros at Post #269 (see highlighted, here 👇)

At that point, from Danranull's Post #269 to #272, and then from #274 to my Post #275, the conversation was on George Soros and not on Lefty. So it's reasonable to conclude that @Cavedweller's Post #289 was responding to @Ura-Ki's Post #276, which we all understood to still be on the subject of Soros. That's how I see it, and I'm sure a lot of the folks whose posts I referenced saw it that way, too.
Hang on Thread Cop! Back up on the way!

When following the bouncing ball is an irregularly shaped superball, ie, this thread. Whew

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top