JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So much fail on so many levels, this just demonstrates whats wrong with America. Grosskreutz was never charged with assault or attempted murder but Rittenhouse was after lawfully defending himself from him. Now hes suing for the usual "pain and suffering" but also.... "humiliation".
Isnt there some legal way a court can toss out frivolous lawsuits?
Not when the government condones it. That's the real problem.

Don't see how the civil case will be found any differently than the criminal case. Kyle defended himself against an "armed" (he,he,he) aggressor.

Don't want your arm half brown off, don't be attacking someone with a firearm in yer hand…

Period…

Kyle should countersue Lefty and all who support him for pain and sufferin, willful infliction of emotional distress, and especially his parents for inflicting this blight upon humanity from the day this waste of viable organs got crapped out of his momma's a$$.

The way I read the lawsuit, while Rittenhouse is named, the real targets are the deep pockets of local public law enforcement agencies who are also listed as defendants. Nobody is going to get money from Kyle Rittenhouse, he has no money and is not worth suing in a civil lawsuit...
The lawsuit is going to say that the police should not have condoned / allowed / encouraged armed civilians to patrol the streets and that is the reason the plaintiff was shot by Rittenhouse...
Not saying that I agree with it, but that is what this lawsuit is about.

The way I read the lawsuit, while Rittenhouse is named, the real targets are the deep pockets of local public law enforcement agencies who are also listed as defendants. Nobody is going to get money from Kyle Rittenhouse, he has no money and is not worth suing in a civil lawsuit...
The lawsuit is going to say that the police should not have condoned / allowed / encouraged armed civilians to patrol the streets and that is the reason the plaintiff was shot by Rittenhouse...
Not saying that I agree with it, but that is what this lawsuit is about.
If they were half smart they wouldnt have included Rittenhouse but they are suing both him and the police.

What he should sue is the city for condoning/allowing/encouraging the "mostly peaceful" protests thats the real net cause of the event.

I hope the turd goes broke doing it and then loses or gets tossed out of court.
My guess would be he found (or was approached by) some ambulance chaser who took the case on a contingency basis.
Nobody is going to get money from Kyle Rittenhouse, he has no money and is not worth suing in a civil lawsuit...

If they were half smart they wouldnt have included Rittenhouse but they are suing both him and the police.
Doesn't he have some big $$$ defamation lawsuits pending against various media outlets a la Nick Sandman? Perhaps they are hoping to get a judgement against him in case any of those suits pay off.

Doesn't he have some big $$$ defamation lawsuits pending against various media outlets a la Nick Sandman?
I havent heard since then my guess is hes dropped the idea. Its incredibly difficult to sue for defamation I guess, Sandman accepted a plea deal that is the closest Ive ever heard of anyone "winning" a defamation case against media bias outlets.

This is some Big Balz from someone who utterly lacks them, That dude is going to loose!

What really pisses me off is, Gaige was NEVER charged with his crimes, he flat out admitted his intent to murder Kyle a few times, and he is on multiple videos committing his crimes, and YET, he was never charged or even arrested. He flat out tried to murder Kyle, the whole world saw it, and yet he has the balz to try this horsesh!t for a few bucks and revenge against Kyle making him a lefty! He should be rotting away behind bars, not suing for a payday!

So much fail on so many levels, this just demonstrates whats wrong with America. Grosskreutz was never charged with assault or attempted murder but Rittenhouse was after lawfully defending himself from him. Now hes suing for the usual "pain and suffering" but also.... "humiliation".
Isnt there some legal way a court can toss out frivolous lawsuits?
At minimum, his chl was expired so he should be charged with illegally concealing a weapon.

1677367858748.png

I know people can sue over anything but how does one find a lawyer to sue in a case like this thats so overwhelmingly clearcut justified?

I know people can sue over anything but how does one find a lawyer to sue in a case like this thats so overwhelmingly clearcut justified?
A Leftist lawyer files the case in a Leftist venue so that the Leftist lawyer gets a Leftist, "woke" jury that will award damages to his Leftist client.
That's the only way the Leftists win the civil case. The criminal case proved beyond a reasonable doubt, and in Rittenhouse's case, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense, The fact that there's even an attorney that would take this absurd civil case shows you just how far the ideals and traditions of this country have fallen.

Last Edited:
Makes sense that Grosskreutz would reach out to a LEFTist lawyer. At the end of the day he will be LEFT behind and LEFT with a mind boggling legal bill.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top