JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And Thomas is only 1 of 2, maybe 4 Justices who would go by Originalist theory.

In Heller, then Macdonald, then even Bruen... there seems to be some indication that "some restrictions" are OK. And Heller specifically did say "dangerous and unusual weapons" can be regulated. So with that.. like I said, I don't think even this current SCOTUS would be willing to overturn the entirety of NFA and GCA.
There is that... if Roberts were an honorable man he would have one the honorable thing and apologized to his ancestors for blighting their name via ritual seppuku long ago. About the ONLY good thing he does is deny Pedo Joe a Chief appointment.

Can ya IMAGINE what a nightmare anyone THAT walking bag of dogcrap would pick for Chief Injustice would be?
*shaking like a dog crapping razor blades at the mere thought*

And Thomas is only 1 of 2, maybe 4 Justices who would go by Originalist theory.

In Heller, then Macdonald, then even Bruen... there seems to be some indication that "some restrictions" are OK. And Heller specifically did say "dangerous and unusual weapons" can be regulated. So with that.. like I said, I don't think even this current SCOTUS would be willing to overturn the entirety of NFA and GCA.
It also implies that Thomas' interpretation might not survive since it is at odds with other conservative interpretations, including Heller.

Believe it or not, there ARE a few privately owned and flyable Me262's in this country, oh and flamethrowers ARE legal.
ThatJokeWent.jpeg

Anyone who implies that this ammo ban will be limited to its current scope is lying. This is just the start.
Biden and the BLM currently have a new proposed Public Lands Rule in the works. The comment period ends in a couple days, but it has already been over-run with leftist bot propaganda. This rule would put 'conservation" as an equal or primary use of public lands. The implications on shooting, hunting and fishing will be significant. Not surprising, considering that the BLM director, Tracy Stone-Manning, is an eco-terrorist complicit in tree spiking a number of years ago.

Anyone who implies that this ammo ban will be limited to its current scope is lying. This is just the start.
Biden and the BLM currently have a new proposed Public Lands Rule in the works. The comment period ends in a couple days, but it has already been over-run with leftist bot propaganda. This rule would put 'conservation" as an equal or primary use of public lands. The implications on shooting, hunting and fishing will be significant. Not surprising, considering that the BLM director, Tracy Stone-Manning, is an eco-terrorist complicit in tree spiking a number of years ago.
So you're predicting a federal lead ban on dry land?

EVERYTHING Grabbers do is a probe for weakness, looking for things the can build on and exploit. Today lead, tomorrow copper because it *can* poison things under some conditions--those b***ards have already made it impossible to get copper nails so I can kill my problem sumacs, so copper ammo is a logical next move.

EVERYTHING is slowly turning up the heat a little bit at a time, knowing that the majority of the frogs are not only content to sit in what they THINK is a sauna but will dogpile to keep us who see the rise from jumping out.

The "blame" for our loss follows all age groups from what I see. All my life I have seen gun owners who could care less and paid no attention to what was happening. Until some new law finally effected them. Then they would go over the top blaming. The one person they would not blame was the law makers they supported who did this too them. I still see it today from people older than I, and far younger than me. A LOT of gun owners tell anyone who will listen to them to not vote every election. Then when more laws go against us these same people say "see I told you so". :confused:
So they tell people to give up, then say they were right to give up.
Such traitors are found in every cause and struggle for freedom, thru-out history....

This is why I don't have any respect for any one playing in the left field or for any one who voted for them.
I could really go off the wall on this but the moderators would either erase my post or BUBBLEGUM IT.

The easiest way to do this...is to "price" ammo , firearms , hunting licenses , Concealed Carry licenses , etc...
All out of reach for most folks.
The City of Everett recently announced they may pursue a city tax on the sale of firearms and ammunition. Such as has already been enacted in Seattle and Tacoma.

Flashback to 2007.
Oregon and Washington, as far as rights go it was not too bad.
In a spam of just over 15 years, they removed a few dozen rights.
Sad thing is, what will be in store in 15 more?

We forget that it was not all that long ago SB941 said no more private sales.
And after that, crime went up. Some were prosecuted for private sales.
And we All thought how bad it was.

And now we have lost far more, not only access to firearms like it was, but how we train, where we go and how.
Yet, crime is still on the rise. Nothing has been fixed, and crime in Democrat strong holds are at their highest.
We are leaving one hell of a legacy for our grandchildren, when they look back and see all the warning signs and we did nothing significant
to even slow it down. Its as if we just sat on the street corner handing out our rights for free.

So many millions if not billions given to defending our rights in just 15 years. And nothing to show for it.

Argus,

Hey now, you can pull a trigger from a rocking chair.

Bill Waugh was hunting terrorists at age 71, he participated in Operation Enduring Freedom going into Afghanistan as a member of a CIA team.

Samuel Whittemore was 78 on April 19, 1775, when British soldiers left him in a pool of blood alongside a stone wall in Menotomy, Mass. As they retreated from the Battles of Lexington and Concord, they had shot the old farmer in the face. Then they bayoneted him at least six times and clubbed him, apparently, to death, but he survived and lived another 18 years.
Careful, the AFT will classify that rocking chair as a bump-stock and make another administrative rule to ban them…..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top