JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I took a couple of my friends kids duck hunting for the first time yesterday. I stopped bird hunting years ago when shooting birds became my job, over the years I've killed a pile of leg bands and neck collars. I had never seen a leg band as old and worn then the bird this young man killed yesterday. I'd like to report it but I can see all the numbers, can anyone tell me if it's possible to get the numbers to show back up? Anyone ever come across this?

20231125_104640.jpg 20231125_104636.jpg 20231125_104629.jpg

When trying to read old and faded rooftop HVAC nameplates that have been exposed to the raw elements for 20-40 years, I have found that rubbing some dirt into the embossing then lightly wiping the flat surfaces down tends to help bring out the lettering that can be seen straight in and from different angles and lighting. You could also (probably) accomplish the same thing with liquid shoe polish (maybe even pencil graphite-lead) and then lightly wipe the flat surfaces down.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top