JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
elmer-fudd-hunting.gif

cant have normal folks with those high powered sniper rifles can we ?

Any firearm ban , restriction or the like , just makes it easier for the next ban and restriction to come along.
If it can happen to one type of firearm...it can happen to any firearm....

Also worth considering...
If bans , restrictions and the like can happen to one Amendment...it can happen to all the rest of them as well.

Banning hunting and or certain ammo commonly used in hunting , is simply yet another way to infringe on the 2nd Amendment....
As in making it more difficult to keep and bear Arms.

The easiest way to do this...is to "price" ammo , firearms , hunting licenses , Concealed Carry licenses , etc...
All out of reach for most folks.
So then the anti's can say...
"See no one took away your guns."
Andy

Last Edited:
Much like was done here in OryGun, there is/was no science done, no proof of any thing they claim, yet another Fed. Agency overstepping it's authority under the Biden Admin is what we now have! THIS MUST STOP!
All these "Anti Sportsman" Regulations are squarely against us feeding and providing for ourselves, the King demands only HE can have the spoils of the land! That was the Kings Deer, how dare you take it to feed your family, were going to behead you in the castle square! Same with fishing, You took a Salmon last week with out the express consent of the Crown, your under arrest!

Ya know, I see the Fudd term thrown around so easy. It's a way to cast blame on anyone besides who the blame is due.

I similarly use the term punks. Folks who are the biggest firearms experts the world has ever known, (because they told us so), but have done nothing to defend the 2nd Amendment.

At 70+, I guess I'm a Fudd. I vote. I belong to only the NRA. I've spent thousands on pro-2A issues and candidates. Politicians cringe at the thought of receiving another of my letters, emails, and/or phone calls. But it's us old timers that are to blame that our Rights continue to be flushed down the toilet?

Wake the f' up.

Last Edited:
For all the fudds not giving a damn about and even supporting the government targeting "assault rifles" 'cuz their thurdy-thury and ought-six hunting guns are safe. Wake the f' up.

Biden admin takes aim at hunters in latest regulation: 'Preventing Americans from hunting'
Banning lead ammo and tackle at 8 refuges. From the article: "Under the FWS rule proposed Thursday, sportsmen will be prohibited from using lead ammunition or tackle across eight federally managed refuges — Blackwater in Maryland, Chincoteague in Virginia, Eastern Neck in Maryland, Erie in Pennsylvania, Great Thicket in Massachusetts, Patuxent Research Refuge in Maryland, Rachel Carson in Maine and Wallops Island Nation in Virginia — beginning on Sept. 1, 2026."

For all the fudds not giving a damn about and even supporting the government targeting "assault rifles" 'cuz their thurdy-thury and ought-six hunting guns are safe. Wake the f' up.

Biden admin takes aim at hunters in latest regulation: 'Preventing Americans from hunting'
Biden's not the only one taking aim at hunters. I read two news articles yesterday about the blowback Carson Wentz is getting from posting a picture of himself with the black bear he legally killed with a bow in Alaska. The anti-hunters (which seem to be in no short supply) are demanding that he never be given another job quarterbacking an NFL team. Given how left-leaning Oregon has become, I seriously worry that sometime in the not-so-distant future, hunting will be forbidden. For me, that would be the last straw. I would definitely flee the state.

Biden's not the only one taking aim at hunters. I read two news articles yesterday about the blowback Carson Wentz is getting from posting a picture of himself with the black bear he legally killed with a bow in Alaska. The anti-hunters (which seem to be in no short supply) are demanding that he never be given another job quarterbacking an NFL team. Given how left-leaning Oregon has become, I seriously worry that sometime in the not-so-distant future, hunting will be forbidden. For me, that would be the last straw. I would definitely flee the state.
Why wait? You know it is coming.

At 70+, I guess I'm a Fudd.
I don't think it's an age thing. My sister's youngest boy told me (after recently graduating from college) that he was pro-gun but didn't think everyone needed an AR-15. Thankfully, he has an old uncle who, along with his older brother, convinced him of the error of his thinking. He now owns several non-Fudd approved firearms.

Last Edited:
I don't think that everyone or anyone needs a AR-15 .

However...
I also don't think that the AR-15 or any firearm for that matter , needs to be banned or restricted either.
Own whatever firearms you like...or not...just don't make that choice for others.

The term Fudd gets used too much...been called one myself here on this very forum.
Andy

I don't think that everyone or anyone needs a AR-15 .
I disagree completely. But then I think everyone needs a Desert Eagle .44, a Browning Hi-Power, a Colt Python, Cobra, Anaconda, a 1911, a Ruger MKIV, a Browning Citori, a .......................................................................................... Heck, everyone even needs a Hawken of some type or other. :p

OryGun has done a masterful job of Phucking the sportsmen for YEARS, Nay Decades! Look at the regulations for fishing, NO barbless hooks, Tag limits to only certain days, and in certain locations or bodies of water (I.E. Columbia River Tributaries), State preemption of State Treaties ( I.E. Washington and Idaho state Shared waters) Boat licensing, and boating permits, ramp fees, invasive species permits and fees, Restricted waters based on political lines and not science, Indian Treaties that are not followed and that violate State and Fed Laws, then you have the three way bone fest between ODFW, Bonneville Power (Army Corps of Engineers), and BO Reclamation, and we get royally screwed!
Add to that, the enhanced Protections which far exceed both state and fed law, and that's OryGun in a nut shell, PHUCK the sportsman, while allowing the commercial fisheries nearly unlimited access or restrictions, especially the Highly harmful Gill Netting of the Columbia

All this shows is that there is no more reasoning or compromising with a gun-grabber than there is with a Skynet T-800... if you refuse to fight them you enable them.

If you will not stand and fight for us there will be nobody showing up for you when it's your turn...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top