JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey playboy, after you defend this guy I would expect you to defend the 911 killers too.:D:D PC will get you killed, how long befor a terrorist come in unquestioned with a nuke? And I bet you defend him too.:s0114::s0114::s0114:

jj

That's a bit unfair. I don't think anyone is trying to defend this guy. I think the point (at least mine) is that the motivation for the killing isn't religious in nature.

"Wow. Allow your racism to show through much?

When they lose an arguement they result to calling people racisct. That is a scoundrels tactic. You better be able to back that up.

jj
One, nobody has come close to losing and argument. Especially not to you.

Two, if it walks like a racist and squalks like a racist...

That's a bit unfair. I don't think anyone is trying to defend this guy. I think the point (at least mine) is that the motivation for the killing isn't religious in nature.
Correct. This guy is a coward and a scumbag. He does not even deserve a proper burial. His body should be fed to pigs...but this is not a Jihad and not an excuse for every Muslim basher to get free reign to spew their prejudice.

A mother never sees the true motivation of her sons crime, they are too close. She can't believe in her heart he did it and will give every excuse to protect him.

After seeing the murder of 13 Americans and reading the evidence against this guy to argue his motivation is disengenuouse, he is a terrorist. If you can't call a terrorist a terrorist when it's right in front of you then you must not see any other acts of terrorism.

Is he a terrorist or not?

jj

You call a fellow member a racist. That is a vile horrible thing to say about anyone. At that point you lost all credibility because you cannot prove he is. Being a muslim is not a race but a religion.

jj

First place a "Souk" is an open air market, not a church. Now answer the question, "I guess if a white Christian walked into a "market place" shouted "God is great" ("Allahu Akbar!") and murdered 13 unarmed Muslims and wounded 29, you wouldn't consider it a hate crime ?"

No, I agree that would likely be a hate crime. And if this killer went to a Christian festival, market, church, etc. with the express purpose of killing Christians, I would say that would be considered a hate crime.

But he didn't do that. He didn't (to the best of my knowledge) ask anyone what their religious preference was prior to opening fire. He didn't (again, to the best of my knowledge) wait until a day when some Christian association was meeting to open fire. His beef seems to be with military personnel in general, not Christian military personnel.

A mother never sees the true motivation of her sons crime, they are too close. She can't believe in her heart he did it and will give every excuse to protect him.

After seeing the murder of 13 Americans and reading the evidence against this guy to argue his motivation is disengenuouse, he is a terrorist. If you can't call a terrorist a terrorist when it's right in front of you then you must not see any other acts of terrorism.

Is he a terrorist or not?

jj
Is a guy that worked at the phone company for years then goes back after being fired and kills his co-workers a terrorist? Is a guy that goes to his ex-wifes work and kills her and three co-workers a terrorist? If you say yes, then by your definition he is a terrorist...but by the official definition he is not...unless you use the loosest definition which is just "one who terrorizes or frightens others." He is definitely not a political terrorist.

We are not talking about any guy in the phone company. We are talking about the killer of 13 Americans at Ft Hood. Was he a terrorist or not??

jj

We are not talking about any guy in the phone company. We are talking about the killer of 13 Americans at Ft Hood. Was he a terrorist or not??

jj

Try reading all my post.

And are somehow suggesting that if a school teacher went insane and killed 13 co-workers it would not be as tragic? That it is somehow worse because if his career?

Wow. Allow your racism to show through much? Maybe we should just round up every person with a Muslim name and put them in concentration camps. By the way, just how many murderers in the past ten years had Christian names and attended baptist churches? Maybe we need to start looking at them too.

Let's give you a little education while you call me racist. THERE ARE ONLY THREE RACES IN THIS WORLD.

There is only Black, Caucasian (White) and Asian. Get it?

Within each of those races there are ethnicities. If I say I hate Thai people (I don't,) that's not racist because I might love the Koreans. Both are of the same Asian race. I would be saying that I hate a certain ethnicity within the Asian race.

I can also have a deep distrust for a certain religious sect AND THAT'S NOT RACIST!!

Most Mexicans, Arabs, Jews, Iranians (Persians,) most Western Europeans, etc ARE OF THE WHITE RACE.

Get your facts straight. My post was about a Black man in DC and a Black man in Little Rock. The Fort Hood killer is White.

PS: I intintionally did not quote your statement. I am hoping you will edit or delete it and I did not want to still have it on the forum if you did.

You're kidding, right? I have in this thread posted where a Black man is to be executed for Muslim killings, and where White men committed acts of Islamic terrorism. The 9/11 murderers were White.

Islam is a religion, not a race. Go back to school.

And BTW, don't you have a restaurant to run or an ice maker to shoot? I can promise you I'll never go to your restaurant. Nobody appears to be managing it, and it appears to be owned by someone completely ignorant of the world and deeply in love with Islamic terrorists.

I have come to suspect you are either Muslim or that you lean that way. I don't trust you.

Bye.

$.02

jj

But the killer was an American too. I think that's the biggest issue I have with this whole thread. All these posts reiterate "muslim kills Americans..." We keep reinforcing the fact that the victims were "Americans" but there seems to be a problem recognizing the fact that the killer, too, was American. Why? Does being a muslim, or having a muslim name disqualify one from being American?

Try reading all my post.

You calling a man a racist when he was clearly talking about a religion has got me to the point where little you can say has meaning. You didn't applogize to that member so I won't spend another moment in converstion with you.

Tacticly you have made a grave error in the slander of one of our members. I hope others see you for what you have done. The muslim religion has all races in it.

Find some else to converse with.

jj

Gunner, so I guess you point is I should use the term "hateful prejudice" instead of "racism." I can accept that. It is still no less repugnant no matter what you call it. Arguing semantics does not change that fact. In fact, if semantics is your only defense then the point is made.

You calling a man a racist when he was clearly talking about a religion has got me to the point where little you can say has meaning. You didn't applogize to that member so I won't spend another moment in converstion with you.

Tacticly you have made a grave error in the slander of one of our members. I hope others see you for what you have done. The muslim religion has all races in it.

Find some else to converse with.

jj
One, you did not admit I answered your question nor did you address mine.

Two, you need to look up the word slander. You do not seem to know what it means.

But the killer was an American too. I think that's the biggest issue I have with this whole thread. All these posts reiterate "muslim kills Americans..." We keep reinforcing the fact that the victims were "Americans" but there seems to be a problem recognizing the fact that the killer, too, was American. Why? Does being a muslim, or having a muslim name disqualify one from being American?

Simply put, your actions define you. I suppose in a culture that has been indoctrinated by the education of the left that it's hard to understand. It's what you do that defines you. The man killed Americans and had sided with the terrorist.

I really understand how this is hard to grasp when the left has hypenated what an American is.

jj

Gunner, so I guess you point is I should use the term "hateful prejudice" instead of "racism." I can accept that. It is still no less repugnant no matter what you call it. Arguing semantics does not change that fact. In fact, if semantics is your only defense then the point is made.

You called me a racist in a hateful way because you are ignorant.

I think you're dangerous. I think anyone who is an apologist for Islamic terrorists is a danger to our country.

I don't trust you.

Bye

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews