JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a well known fact that California exports its culture, fads and lifestyle to the 'other' states across America and many parts of the world. Just yesterday a local TV station had a poll of how many "locals" (?) thought the current background check was too lenient, too restrictive or just right. Here, in a supposedly conservative and gun friendly state, 'too lenient' got the highest percentage (>70%). So 'Frisco is coming to your town etc. and soon!

It is a well known fact that California exports its culture, fads and lifestyle to the 'other' states across America and many parts of the world. Just yesterday a local TV station had a poll of how many "locals" (?) thought the current background check was too lenient, too restrictive or just right. Here, in a supposedly conservative and gun friendly state, 'too lenient' got the highest percentage (>70%). So 'Frisco is coming to your town etc. and soon!
When asked what is in the background checks, the answer was a collective, duh. You know. Stuff. These polls probably asks 12 year olds what is in a 1040 tax form. People who don't know trying to control people that do know.

What is going to take for gun owners to unite and stop this?
It's not just 'gun owners' only that need to 'unite and stop this' it's the conservative population in general.
Not all staunch conservatives are gun owners but this is beside the point.
I was discussing this the other day with an older, but very intelligent member of my neighborhood and he believes conservatives in general have been passive for way too long when it comes to combating the liberal/left/dems for any reason.
The suggestion the NRA should file a lawsuit is a great idea but all they did was to make a statement denouncing this declaration - again just words.

It's not just 'gun owners' only that need to 'unite and stop this' it's the conservative population in general.
I don't disagree w this at all, but would like for us to expand it.

Regardless of ideology, an elected government entity declaring 5 MILLION AMERICANS members of a "terrorist organization" should be some scary dam stuff to EVERY American citizen.

If the city council (or whatever other overly-grandiose term is used) of Nashville or Kansas City proclaimed that the Southern Poverty Law Center was a "terrorist organization" who propagated misinformation for the purpose of political unrest (true) and to effect societal/legislative change for their own benefit (also true) and monetary gain (true, but probably a RICO violation), how would the left react?

I'm not exactly sure when The Constitution was demoted to a right-wing talking point... we may have to ask the ACLU about that. I've seen, heard, and read about conservatives who strenuously object and act against unconstitutional actions and civil rights violations when the ox being gored is on the other side of the aisle*. I also read and listen to liberals quite often (friends close, enemies closer, all that) and rarely see, hear, or read about one of them bucking the party line. It does happen (rarely), and usually when it does it's a much ballyhooed headline on Breitbart (or similar) publication, " LIBERAL EXPLAINS WHY GUN CONTROL WON'T WORK", or some such thing. The ACLU disagreed w Obama's EO that proclaimed that DAVs who needed a little help to keep their complicated fiduciary affairs in order should be denied their 2A rights... by an unelected beuracrat who checked a box. The left spins that as "The Right wants to give guns to mentally deranged people!". They turned a similar objection to the unaccountable and arbitrary "No Fly List" into "The Right wants to arm terrorists!".

Party-line garbage... All lies. I won't play pretend and call it anything euphemistic like "misleading" or "misinformed". It's bald-faced lies for at least political gain. At worst I'd not hesitate to classify the lies as a conspiracy to gain power through the complicit morons in the media to destroy this country. And yes, I mean completely destroy this country, our Constitution, the whole damn thing.

It makes me feel a little sick as I witness my fellow Americans gobble these fecal-piles up.

When they're "in charge", they think they'll always be in charge. When they're not, they still act like they are. That paradigm needs to change and, unfortunately, we need them to pull their collective heads out and understand that the BOR is for EVERYONE. The 2A is not "my" right. The 1A is not "your" right... they belong to ALL of us, independent of who holds the reigns. Things change, which side do you want to be on?

Got a little rant-y. Apologies.:s0137:

*Yuma's mixed-metaphor of the day.

The SF city board members still believe the state gives the people rights. As in, literally the guy next door could hold the power to grant God given rights if he was on a city council. Not state, not federal, but city. These folks are seriously deranged.

Oh man. NRA vs Silicon Valley!

tumblr_mmx9zhPBUI1qgppcuo1_400.gif

Nearly a Third of Democrats Say It Should Be Illegal to Join the NRA.

"The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that nearly one-out-of-three Likely Democratic Voters (32%) favor declaring the gun rights group a terrorist organization in the community where they live. Fourteen percent (14%) of Republicans and 20% of voters not affiliated with either major party agree.

Twenty-eight percent (28%) of Democrats say Americans should be prohibited by law from belonging to pro-gun rights organizations like the NRA, a view shared by 15% of Republicans and 10% of uanffiliateds.

Among all likely voters, 23% favor declaring the NRA a terrorist organization in their home community, while 18% think it should be against the law to belong to pro-gun rights groups like the NRA.

"

The NRA sued, and lo and behold, San Francisco is backing down, before the suit even went to court.

Last Edited:
Here is something you should all know. This is something that has been kept very quiet.
You all keep talking about how California and Oregon are becoming one in the same..
There is a reason for this. Did you not put 2 and 2 together..
Let's see. Govenor Brown in California and Govenor Brown in Oregon.
Hum.... do you think they might be brother and sister ??
Check it out and reply.
Yup, they are...:s0136:

Here is something you should all know. This is something that has been kept very quiet.
You all keep talking about how California and Oregon are becoming one in the same..
There is a reason for this. Did you not put 2 and 2 together..
Let's see. Govenor Brown in California and Govenor Brown in Oregon.
Hum.... do you think they might be brother and sister ??
Check it out and reply.
This rumor has been around for a while, but it's not true.

Oregon's Gov is Katherine Brown, originally from Minnesota.

Gerry Brown's sister is Kathleen Lynn Brown. They are a long time time California family. Gerry's sister is an energy company executive, and has made a fortune selling dreaded fossil fuels (GASP!)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top