JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They have got to address the antipsychotics and antidepressants issue here.
Its the common trend that no media outlet is touching due to big pharma and the politics behind them. Well that and the fact that doing so doesn't push an anti gun narrative.

How should we handle any person on meds, Veteran's certainly haven't been immune to committing mass or attempted mass murders. There are certainly millions of citizens on mood meds that own firearms but haven't gone out and participated in mass shootings.
There are roughly 40,000,000 adults in the US taking psychiatric drugs at any time. If 1% of them own firearms
(400,000) and of that number if .1% (one in 1,000) has some kind of a violent psychotic break--there are 400
potential shooters. When the US moved away from inpatient psychiatric treatment and moved toward "here,
take these and check back in next month" it was probably not a move in the right direction.

We need to keep the focus on the individual not guns, knives, bombs, drugs, education, religion, video games, violent TV and movies, posting on right leaning forums, etc....
I bet I could find a reason to restrict firearms to anyone on this forum. I personally think that after what damage I have seen related to alcohol we should look into that first.

And the BGC issues in some states (consider WA) don't delay gun sales now?
I am sure if there WERE supporters of something like this length of time to buy a gun would hardly be a concern.
Concern for me. Here I pick a gun, pay, then I'm out in less than 30 minutes. Rather not go from that to waiting almost a day at least.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top