JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Simply put, your actions define you. I suppose in a culture that has been indoctrinated by the education of the left that it's hard to understand. It's what you do that defines you. The man killed Americans and had sided with the terrorist.

I really understand how this is hard to grasp when the left has hypenated what an American is.

jj
Oh really? So what is "american?"

You called me a racist in a hateful way because you are ignorant.

I think you're dangerous. I think anyone who is an apologist for Islamic terrorists is a danger to our country.

I don't trust you.

Bye
Once again a baseless attack. I have never apologized for this mans actions. I have simply been offended by bigoted statements some people have used this as an excuse to spout.

Well this has degenerated to a personal beef maybe you guys could take it to PM.

To get back to the real offender Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, I see in the news today he will be prosecuted in a military court.

Oh really? So what is "american?"

I not suprised you don't know:D:D Please don't post to me anymore, I try to surround myself with good character and you calling a man a racist without being able to prove it shows you are not what I will associate with. Especially since you don't even have enough honor or dignity to applogize. A personal attack of that magnitude should be observed by the rest of the members here and registered for what it is.

Plus you keep attacking that same member.

bye

jj

Well this has degenerated to a personal beef maybe you guys could take it to PM.

To get back to the real offender Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, I see in the news today he will be prosecuted in a military court.

I hope they heap every possible dishonor they can upon this loser. I want his family to be so ashamed to be associated with him that they change their name for generations to come.

Although I do feel bad for his family in some ways. I have a couple unsavory characters in my family too. It is a shame they will have to bear the dishonor of a base coward while he gets to take the easy way out.

Correct. This guy is a coward and a scumbag. He does not even deserve a proper burial. His body should be fed to pigs...but this is not a Jihad and not an excuse for every Muslim basher to get free reign to spew their prejudice.

Come on now, can you prove that, or is it just speculation on your part ? BTW you have exercised free reign to spew your prejudice against so called Muslim bashers and people that don't agree with your apotheosis. Bashing people that bash is just a tad hypocritical............

[/COLOR]

Come on now, can you prove that, or is it just speculation on your part ? BTW you have exercised free reign to spew your prejudice against so called Muslim bashers and people that don't agree with your apotheosis. Bashing people that bash is just a tad hypocritical............
It is up to the person making allegations to provide proof. I do not get to say Chee-to beats his kids and then put the ball in your court to prove you do not.
In this case all evidence points to a lone nutcase.

Awlaki, the once spiritual leader of Hasan, was quoted today on the Oregonian saying "He is a man of conscience who could not bear living the contradiction of being a Muslim and serving in an army that is fighting against his own people". He was also later quoted saying "[Hasan] did the right thing" in attaching soldiers preparing to deploy to Afghanistan.

So, what can we make of that?

Awlaki, the once spiritual leader of Hasan, was quoted today on the Oregonian saying "He is a man of conscience who could not bear living the contradiction of being a Muslim and serving in an army that is fighting against his own people". He was also later quoted saying "[Hasan] did the right thing" in attaching soldiers preparing to deploy to Afghanistan.

We can determine that Awlaki is a scumbag.

Tells the future, and this administration denying it will lead us to another 911. But they will not let the crisis go to waste.:s0114::s0114:

jj

I will add Hasan was also afraid to die, that is right, die as a traitor, not as a martyr. As a martyr, he is "guarranteed" a beeline to Islam Heaven and 79+ virgins. A traitor receives no such reward.

Papers said he just got out of his coma. I bet he was a bit disappointed.

No, I agree that would likely be a hate crime. And if this killer went to a Christian festival, market, church, etc. with the express purpose of killing Christians, I would say that would be considered a hate crime.

But he didn't do that. He didn't (to the best of my knowledge) ask anyone what their religious preference was prior to opening fire. He didn't (again, to the best of my knowledge) wait until a day when some Christian association was meeting to open fire. His beef seems to be with military personnel in general, not Christian military personnel.

If you're not Muslim you are perceived as a Infidel or Kaffir both mean "non-believer"

Also spelled 'kafir', kaffir is a highly derogatory Arabic term used to refer to non-Muslims, though it is usually directed less against "People of the Book" (Christians and Jews) and more against others (Hindus, Buddhists, Shintoists, etc).

Separate laws govern Muslims and kaffirs in an Islamic state with kaffirs being viciously suppressed. For example: the blood payment to the family of a murdered Muslim man in Saudi Arabia is 1,000,000 Riyals; the payment to the family of a murdered Hindu woman is 3,333 Riyals.

I will add Hasan was also afraid to die, that is right, die as a traitor, not as a martyr. As a martyr, he is "guarranteed" a beeline to Islam Heaven and 79+ virgins. A traitor receives no such reward.

Papers said he just got out of his coma. I bet he was a bit disappointed.
I am thrilled he coming around. I hope he makes a full recovery and faces a life being sodomized in prison. I was afraid he was going to die and get to take the easy way out.

I think that Awlaki was also speaking truthfully and accurately about Hasan's motivations. Normally, his kind will lie to our faces if it serves his purposes. But this time, he is telling the truth. He is trying to further divide America by justifying Hasan's actions. The old trick of repeating the same lies over and over until we start believing them. Hasan needs to be reassured he is a martyr in his own eyes and in the eyes of many people in America.

Gunner, so I guess you point is I should use the term "hateful prejudice" instead of "racism." I can accept that. It is still no less repugnant no matter what you call it. Arguing semantics does not change that fact. In fact, if semantics is your only defense then the point is made.

Complete distrust of and full awareness of Islamic terrorists is "hateful prejudice?" That's "repugnant" in your mind?

Every time you post you further cement my suspicions about you.

You called me a racist and never apologized. When I corrected you, you just changed the subject and kept defending the Islamic terrorists and attacking me.

Wow...

I think that Awlaki was also speaking truthfully and accurately about Hasan's motivations. Normally, his kind will lie to our faces if it serves his purposes. But this time, hi is telling the truth. He is trying to further divide America by justifying Hasan's actions. The old trick of repeating the same lies over and over until we start believing them. Hasan needs to be reassured he is a martyr in his own eyes and in the eyes of many people in America.

I think he is the same kind of opportunistic low life that praised Bush for invading Iraq because it would further their cause. He is just a bottom feeder using a tragedy to further his own agenda.

It is up to the person making allegations to provide proof. I do not get to say Chee-to beats his kids and then put the ball in your court to prove you do not.
In this case all evidence points to a lone nutcase.

.but this is not a Jihad and not an excuse for every Muslim basher to get free reign to spew their prejudice.

No, no it doesn't work that way you made a blanket statement and have made many "allegations" that this guy is absolutely not a Jihadist or terrorist, that this was not a hate crime, all pure speculation on your part, plus "bashing" everybody that that believes the massacre has a "Muslim" connection, going as far as to calling them "racist"... now defend your "allegations" with facts not innuendo and conjecture.......

Complete distrust of and full awareness of Islamic terrorists is "hateful prejudice?" That's "repugnant" in your mind?

Every time you post you further cement my suspicions about you.

You called me a racist and never apologized. When I corrected you, you just changed the subject and kept defending the Islamic terrorists and attacking me.

Wow...

Hopefully you will understand that not everyone here is of such low character to call you a racist. I am proud of this site and supprised that one of it's members would stoop so low to call you that, especialy since you so defined your words that the meaning was as clear as possible.

Even worse you recieved no appology.

Hopefully those members who have shown great civility will stand to reject the tactic used in this discussion. I don't know you but stand with you on this issue. Calling you a racist is a vile act and unbecomming of a true American. Profanity at it's worst.

jj

The point I am trying to make is the religious overtones of Hasan acts are hard to ignore. We are not a jury and are not required the standard of proof required in crimical cases.

If 9/11, two wars and repeated isolated terrorist attachs have not been enough, I hope this one incident motivates us to dig deeper into what we are dealing with. This is not our typical run-of-the-mill enemy; we all know. It reminds me of how in The Matrix sentinels turned from apparenly normal people into the ruthless Agents Smith, Brown and Jones. It is so scary and yet controvertial it has taken me a few days to muster the courage to post it here.

I had two Muslin friends at work. One quit but the other one is still around. Very peaceful and likable guy. Married to a Christian woman. Do I trust him? I will let that one hang.

As a sheepdog, I refuse to live in fear. But I will keep my eyes wide open.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top