JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just more propaganda by the media.

Any sort of negative news gets bolstered 10x and pumped throughout the country on the evening news. If the media can get more folks to disregard everything the NRA does and link it to gun violence, which it is currently trying to do, more people will look at the NRA as a bad thing. Simple propaganda tactic used for generations. Nothing new.

Remember the same media pumped nothing but positive propaganda a few weekends ago for a true domestic terrorism group antifa. They ran it throughout the country. They portrayed nothing but peaceful protests. Then they ran negative propaganda on the extreme "alt right" "nazis" "White suprematism" group that was being violent at the rally. If you watch some of the news footage from across the country, you will laugh, as they were showing footage of actual antifa violence and stating it was the right wingers.

Propaganda is alive and well my friends.

Don't think you aren't being affected by it.
Unfortunately acknowledging that it's propaganda doesn't make it any less effective on those who they are aiming it at.

It's been a non-stop collaborative effort by corporations, governments (here and abroad) and media to assist the antis.

How many Communist flags does San Francisco or California have to wave before they are declared a sworn enemy of the United States? During the Cold War, weren't we fighting Communism 24/7 around the world? Why do we tolerate it here now?

Its been my observation many sympathetic supporters abound right here, since nearly every post I read with NRA in the title turns in to a NRA bashing session.:(

Actually, they are all Really Quite Insane, it's pure insanity to believe as they do so passionately, and cast aside all thought or reason and reject the truth as false and lies! It's insanity to spend obscene amounts of money on a problem where they are the only "Cure" or solution to said problem, it's self, their creation! It's insanity to think they are the absolute power in their city/county/state, and that they do not serve the will of the people, rather them selves and those they are beholden to! It's insanity to command allegiance to a political party or system, and it's insanity to declare all other parties or systems false and declare the suppression of free speech to all that oppose them! Medically, they should have all been committed and heavily sedated under the permanent care of a mental health system!

I wish I could agree; it would be so much easier to believe they were insane, than to think that clinically sane people could be so loony. Call it the collective insanity of extremism, I guess.

I don't see how they're much different from radical Islam, or any other radical extremists of any religion or ideology. They are completely and thoroughly convinced of their moral and ideological superiority, despite any and all evidence to the contrary. These types of people are very closed minded and self righteous.

Its been my observation many sympathetic supporters abound right here, since nearly every post I read with NRA in the title turns in to a NRA bashing session.:(

I was thinking the same thing at first, except the SF loonies hate the NRA because they oppose gun control, and are too effective at stopping it, whereas the NRA detractors here hate the NRA because they don't oppose gun control enough, and aren't effective enough at stopping it. Whattayado?

I was thinking the same thing at first, except the SF loonies hate the NRA because they oppose gun control, and are too effective at stopping it, whereas the NRA detractors here hate the NRA because they don't oppose gun control enough, and aren't effective enough at stopping it. Whattayado?
Some people dislike the NRA's policy of sending an obscene amount of junkmail.

I don't see where San Francisco put out a warrant to arrest Spralwell or what ever goofball California senator who said to nuke gun owners that won't surrender their property.

These politicians and representatives aren't fit to serve. They don't comprehend the word, serve.

Last Edited:
I'm a LifeTime Member, have been for years and I get virtually none.

I don't get much either, anymore, but I'm on their "Do not promote" list. I know firsthand though that it can drive off new members. I've lost track of how many people over the years who have told me they quit because of the incessant mailings and phone calls at dinner time, including my own father.

I've always tried to get people to sign up, but have given up trying to defend the marketing. I tell them they can get on a no call list, but it seems that most people have given up by then. It's been one of the biggest frustrations with the NRA. They really need to fire their marketing people.

Me too & Me neither.
I'm a Benefactor member and I get maybe 6 mailers a year including NRA-ILA. It really isn't a bother. Anyway, SF calling the NRA a terrorist group is a joke, much like SF leadership itself. I think the biggest effect their declaration will have is an increase in donations to the NRA.

The NRA should sue SF for slander. It would be fun to see the trial, or more likely reversal.

As a member, I believe they have defamed me, along with about 4-5 million others. Hmmm, wonder how their courts would feel with several thousand to over a million individual lawsuits. That may take a while to sort out.

How many Communist flags does San Francisco or California have to wave before they are declared a sworn enemy of the United States? During the Cold War, weren't we fighting Communism 24/7 around the world? Why do we tolerate it here now?

Nothing more than BS attention seeking, progressive virtue signaling..... :rolleyes:

Poor Frisco. I remember when they were a contributing part of American culture.:p

San Francisco used to be all, images.jpeg-9.jpg download.jpeg-1.jpg download.jpeg-2.jpg images.jpeg-10.jpg
Now it's all images.jpeg-11.jpg images.jpeg-12.jpg

Yeah, McQ was in Seattle.... whatever, man

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews