JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How many Communist flags does San Francisco or California have to wave before they are declared a sworn enemy of the United States? During the Cold War, weren't we fighting Communism 24/7 around the world? Why do we tolerate it here now?

Dungannon designates the San Francisco Board of Supervisors a Domestic Hate Group, and recommends they lick their sidewalks clean.

A city, quite literally, covered in fecal matter, filled with hordes of addicts, and infected by such classics as typhus and the bubonic plague. Yet, the city government is busy declaring a civil rights organization as a terrorist group. If that isn't insanity, then I simply don't know what is.

Last Edited:
b&J.png

This is what you get when you have one radical ideology in complete control, with no effective opposition.

Unfortunately they are neither insane nor stupid. I'd love to say they were flat out crazy, but the scary thing is they are likely (for the most part) sane, educated, and intelligent. They're just highly radicalized, and ignorant of any reality other than that which resides in their very closed minds.Very similar to any number of religious extremists around the world. In a very real way, radical progressivism is a religion.

The situation in SF makes me cry for what was. I watch old movies, from noir in the 1930's and 1940's up to the "Dirty Harry" series that feature SF as a location. Nothing in those, however edgy, was nearly as bad as the ruinous anarchy that prevails there now. In the 1950's, my parents used to take a "time out" from us kids. They'd go to SF, eat in famous restaurants and stay in a fancy hotel for the weekend. Then it was back to reality. I wonder if people still do that given the situation there now.

Worrying about the "dangers" of the NRA should be very low on the list of priorities for the city fathers of SF.

Not that this means there are zero members there, but I don't remember seeing any NRA stickered cars when in SF, and very few throughout the Bay Area. You go 50 miles outside (North or East) like Red Bluff, Redding, Shasta, you will see 'em. Go 50 miles south and you won't because that's Santa Cruz/Monterey. I don't know why they need to worry so much in sheltered SF that the big-bad-NRA is gonna get 'em.

Also, this captures a lot, but thought I'd add a few insights, having lived and worked with some of these people:

This is what you get when you have one radical ideology in complete control, with no effective opposition.

Unfortunately they are neither insane nor stupid. I'd love to say they were flat out crazy, but the scary thing is they are likely (for the most part) sane, educated, and intelligent. They're just highly radicalized, and ignorant of any reality other than that which resides in their very closed minds.Very similar to any number of religious extremists around the world. In a very real way, radical progressivism is a religion.

(1) Progressivism is definitely a religion with its own credo and dogma, and it has only grown since its roots gained hold in the US in the early 20th century, aided by people in power like Woodrow Wilson. You must recite the proper mantra, utter the proper prayers and ensure you do not 'sin' in the wrong ways. It's, of course, a moving goalpost type of religion where the rules change a lot, but given that they seem to idolize the French Revolution and not the American one... it shows. Robespierre would try to warn them about being too woke, but...

(2) Your average SF Bay Area resident is indeed pretty educated.... at least in the elite bastions of propaganda some call today's overpriced universities. They're well-versed in the current woke doctrine, have done the required reading of Saul Alinksy and have learned to argue with pure emotion. They have used their education to 'make the world a better place', fix 'science' to say the 'right things', told corporations how they need to run, and they have applied their skills through panel interviews 'debating' on very useful topics such as multiculturalism, gender studies, intersectionality, privilege, systemic "isms" and other un-American ideologies.

I bet they sure do make their folks proud.

If anything could be an endorsement for me to join the NRA this would definitely be the top of the list.

Actually, they are all Really Quite Insane, it's pure insanity to believe as they do so passionately, and cast aside all thought or reason and reject the truth as false and lies! It's insanity to spend obscene amounts of money on a problem where they are the only "Cure" or solution to said problem, it's self, their creation! It's insanity to think they are the absolute power in their city/county/state, and that they do not serve the will of the people, rather them selves and those they are beholden to! It's insanity to command allegiance to a political party or system, and it's insanity to declare all other parties or systems false and declare the suppression of free speech to all that oppose them! Medically, they should have all been committed and heavily sedated under the permanent care of a mental health system!

The left is full on crazy. They ruin and destroy everything they touch!
Remember: United we stand, divided we fall. What is going to take for gun owners to unite and stop this?

Here is something you should all know. This is something that has been kept very quiet.
You all keep talking about how California and Oregon are becoming one in the same..
There is a reason for this. Did you not put 2 and 2 together..
Let's see. Govenor Brown in California and Govenor Brown in Oregon.
Hum.... do you think they might be brother and sister ??
Check it out and reply.

I hope that I get the quotation from Einstein correct "Trying something over and over and expecting a different result, is the definition of insanity."
Please forgive me if I got it wrong.

Almost all major cities in America are now governed by leftists. All up and down the West Coast the homeless have taken over downtown areas, drawn here by temperate weather, permissive laws, and lax enforcement. The politicos and the woke scapegoat Amazon, they scapegoat the NRA, real estate developers, business owners, and people who live in gated communities... Meanwhile the streets smell like urine while flithy half naked automatons are taking to ghosts or passed out in front of businesses enjoying a prolonged drug coma. Many of these people have serious mental illness and are incapable of making decisions for themselves. They should be committed to institutions where they can be properly care for.

I keep hearing many people say there are a lot of smart people in San Francisco. There are a lot of smart people in San Francisco, it is true. There are a lot of smart people in Portland and Seattle too. Most of these are leftists, and leftists do not believe in private property rights, or free market economics, or personal accountability to the same extent many of us do. They have a materialist view of the world, a completely different religion, at complete loggerheads with enlightenment notions of capitalism, democracy, faith, and other tenets central to the founding of this country. In other words all of these "smart" people in San Francisco are being perfectly logical, in accordance with their own dogma. As such there will be no convincing them of anything, and there will be no agreement on policy anytime soon.

Last Edited:
Just more propaganda by the media.

Any sort of negative news gets bolstered 10x and pumped throughout the country on the evening news. If the media can get more folks to disregard everything the NRA does and link it to gun violence, which it is currently trying to do, more people will look at the NRA as a bad thing. Simple propaganda tactic used for generations. Nothing new.

Remember the same media pumped nothing but positive propaganda a few weekends ago for a true domestic terrorism group antifa. They ran it throughout the country. They portrayed nothing but peaceful protests. Then they ran negative propaganda on the extreme "alt right" "nazis" "White suprematism" group that was being violent at the rally. If you watch some of the news footage from across the country, you will laugh, as they were showing footage of actual antifa violence and stating it was the right wingers.

Propaganda is alive and well my friends.

Don't think you aren't being affected by it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top