JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow... I get busy with work for a couple of days and this thread grows by 10 PAGES?! :eek:

Took quite some time to get caught up with it all but at least the tone calmed down considerably on the last couple of pages. Good thing too because this thread is really dancing around the "mod-lock" line.

Lets try to refrain from further ad-hominem personal attacks please. :s0155:

I think it was pretty much just a troubled guy shooting people.

I thought I understood what terrorism was once. Now, I can't imagine any kind of attack that would be so obviously terrorist in nature that my fellow Americans could agree on that definition.
Those guys in the jet planes were just troubled guys crashing planes into buildings,,,,

:rolleyes:

and along comes another terrorist

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2385310/posts

CTVBC in Canada reports that a Syrian man was arrested at the Canadian Border last month with $800,000 in gold coins along what is being described as "terrorist resources".

From CTVBC

Paranoia and naivete led a Syrian man to lie about why he was crossing the border with nearly $1 million in gold and what's been called "terrorist resources," says the lawyer for the man who has been held as a potential security threat since early last month.
------------------------------

jj

Guess who was part of President Obama's Transition Team for Home Land Security Transition team as he was coming into office?

Nidal Hasan
Uniformed Services University School of
Medicine

I will try and post the the entire PDF file from The George Washington University's Homeland Security Policy Institute: Proceedings of the HSPI Presidential Transition Task Force April 2008-January 2009 in its entirety after a meeting.

SF-

Is it possible that the guy attended a meeting which was open to the public at George Washington University's Homeland Security Policy Institute, a think tank in Washington, D.C? Is it possible he attended as an uninvited visitor? Maybe even more as a spy?

How is George Washington University's Homeland Security Policy Institute officially connected to the White House or Obama?

I'm not a fan of Obama by a long shot and certainly not of the mass killer or Muslim terrorists. I'd just like to know how that makes him a member of Obama's transition team.

I'm not doubting that Obama would have Muslims in his group, I just don't see the connection yet.

Yet. :)

Is it possible that the guy attended a meeting which was open to the public at George Washington University's Homeland Security Policy Institute, a think tank in Washington, D.C? Is it possible he attended as an uninvited visitor? Maybe even more as a spy?
How is George Washington University's Homeland Security Policy Institute officially connected to the White House or Obama?
Not necessarily Obama's deal. But Homeland security's for sure.

<broken link removed>

Thinking Anew—Security Priorities for the Next Administration
PROCEEDINGS REPORT OF THE HSPI PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION TASK FORCE
April 2008-January 2009
May 19, 2009

APPENDIX C
Task Force Event Participants*
Page #29, left column, 8th from the top

Nidal Hasan
Uniformed Services
University School of Medicine

Of course he's linked to the Sept. 11th hijackers!

He was on the govt. payroll, right?

<broken link removed>

(skip ahead to 40:40, or not)

Gotta go, some new friends in black suv's just showed up......

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top