JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do here by declare Nancy P. a domestic terrorist and demand she submit to a Red Flag seizure of weapons and personal security resources! I declare her mentally unfit and a serious threat against the people! I demand a Judge issue a warrant immediately to have all her weapons and security removed!
Good for the goose, good for the gander!

I'm not joking here, We the People need to turn it all around on these arseholes and use their own laws against them!
You want these laws on the books, OK, You get your wish!

I do here by declare Nancy P. a domestic terrorist and demand she submit to a Red Flag seizure of weapons and personal security resources! I declare her mentally unfit and a serious threat against the people! I demand a Judge issue a warrant immediately to have all her weapons and security removed!
Good for the goose, good for the gander!
And Schumer, and all those Hollyweird Celebs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do here by declare Nancy P. a domestic terrorist and demand she submit to a Red Flag seizure of weapons and personal security resources! I declare her mentally unfit and a serious threat against the people!

But she is the picture of mental health. :s0165:

Nancy-Pelosi-Insane.jpg

What's everybody getting all upset about? 68% of democrats WOULD NOT declare the NRA a terrorist organization. When you can get 68% of democrats on the right side of anything you gotta be happy.

What's everybody getting all upset about? 68% of democrats WOULD NOT declare the NRA a terrorist organization. When you can get 68% of democrats on the right side of anything you gotta be happy.

29% of Americans are Democrats: https://news.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

There are about 330 million Americans, not all voting age to be sure, but influenced by their family no doubt. So, 96M dems, and 28% of those, or 27 million people right now, think mere membership in the NRA should be a crime. That's a lot of people.

Then add this: " Voters under 40 are far more supportive than their elders of making it illegal to belong to gun rights groups like the NRA. " 28% of Democrats Say It Should Be Illegal to Join the NRA - Rasmussen Reports®

If that 27M people ballooned to 100M, it could happen. There was a time when the Democrats were more about freedom of thought but the modern incarnation is -- to an old liberal like me who doesn't fit in with anyone anymore -- pretty authoritarian. I'm generally appalled.

If this isn't a wake up call to all law abiding gun owners, particularly Fudds, 'I own a gun, but believe in reasonable gun control', and just flat-a$$ lazy/complacent types, I dunno what is. Folks NEED to participate - VOTE. V.O.T.E.

This should be posted at every shooting range/match/LGS/ in the country along with the membership subscriber numbers for every pro2A organization.

Boss

I'm so sick & tired of their idiot nonsence.
Soon there will be hell to pay and it will not be pretty. People had about enough bull dung from these folks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads