JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The link seems to check out, I'm not picking up any Script other than the NRA site. I signed up, we'll see if there's a black van parked outside my house tomorrow.

Seems like a copy-cat site to me. NRA is at "NRA.org", not "NRAHQ.org" - looks to me like they are fishing for your addy, email and phone.

NRA owns both nra.org and nrahq.org. If you notice, nra.org links to nrahq.org in a few places.

Also, this gives me a CUNNING PLAN.

Does anyone know Sarah Brady's address or the address of any other gun control advocates off the top of their heads? There is a bit of trolling value in this...
:s0113:

has anyone figured out if this is a legit site? Curiosity got the best of me and I signed up for it. Now im starting to wonder if I shouldn't have after not recieving any sort of notification from the NRA for a few days now. Hopefully if it is a fake nothing too annoying will come from it

There was a deal on the forum a couple of months ago called COP/NRA combo offer where you pay 11.99 for 1 yr. sub to mag and get NRA 1 yr. membership free. You also get american rifleman mag with the deal. This is with FMG publications out of San Diego, ca. They look to be legit as far as I can tell, but you will be waiting 6-8 weeks.

I just recieved an email from the "free NRA membership" and it seems to be legit. They sent me my member number and said that the magazine and other things are on their way in the mail. We'll see what happens

NRA membership is cheap at $35 a year, which includes a magazine your choice of one of 3 they offer, other member benefits. I would think people here would want to support the primary fighter in the cause of keeping our second amendment rights!
just my 2 cents

NRA membership is cheap at $35 a year, which includes a magazine your choice of one of 3 they offer, other member benefits. I would think people here would want to support the primary fighter in the cause of keeping our second amendment rights!
just my 2 cents

$50.00 for 3 years not bad at all...

Free Year + 2 Additional Years @ $25.00 ea very good deal.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top