JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What gun does this magazine fit? Any help appreciated.;)

E848D273-8805-4F7B-B498-76534D3F7AEF.jpeg

8014D86E-61F5-41F6-96B9-56FDBCBDDC99.jpeg

23805CDD-B273-4720-9F15-E826FF051B95.jpeg

Agree with Andy. Being made it Italy, I'm guessing for a Baretta or SIG.
Although I've not seen any SIG mags with the "round count" windows on the spine of the mags... o_O

Beretta 92s, because of the cutout for the lower, European style mag catch. Should fit a regular 92 as well, but 92s owners would be all over that.

I bought one a couple years ago, when Numrich brought in a bunch of Italian police trade-ins, cost me $199. I was looking for a couple spare mags for a while, until I found that you could take surplus $5 M9 mags and very carefully modify them with a Dremel.

Well, it's still serviceable as long as the important pages aren't stuck together... :oops:

Well I figured I would wait a few days to check back here on this and I am pleased to have so many knowledgeable answers from you all.

Well I gotta ask...
Is it a dirty magazine...? :eek: :D
Andy

Mind out of the gutter Mister, I haven't had a need for one of those in 38 years....:p:p:p
In all seriousness yes it was quite dirty but not real filthy. :eek::eek::eek: :p

He *is* awfully close to Seattle, and they *are* weird there....

Yeah, In them thar big cities they is really weird, look at the CHOP, it's been nurtured finally...

The last pic... it's got a round in it!!! Quick, duck and cover! Active shooter!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's for a Pistolet Makarova, or Makarov PM. I have several just like it for my East German Makarov. Honestly I know very little about how to tell them apart, other than some (EG I think) have a small "hump" near the base, that yours doesn't have. It could be Russian or Bulgarian. I'm pretty sure they're interchangeable. Yours looks original to me.

Reminds me, I haven't had the Makarov out to the range in a while. I should dig it out and take it along next time I go.

(Photo borrowed from internet)
1594327031452.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews