JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What gun does this magazine fit? Any help appreciated.;)

E848D273-8805-4F7B-B498-76534D3F7AEF.jpeg

8014D86E-61F5-41F6-96B9-56FDBCBDDC99.jpeg

23805CDD-B273-4720-9F15-E826FF051B95.jpeg

Agree with Andy. Being made it Italy, I'm guessing for a Baretta or SIG.
Although I've not seen any SIG mags with the "round count" windows on the spine of the mags... o_O

Beretta 92s, because of the cutout for the lower, European style mag catch. Should fit a regular 92 as well, but 92s owners would be all over that.

I bought one a couple years ago, when Numrich brought in a bunch of Italian police trade-ins, cost me $199. I was looking for a couple spare mags for a while, until I found that you could take surplus $5 M9 mags and very carefully modify them with a Dremel.

Well, it's still serviceable as long as the important pages aren't stuck together... :oops:

Well I figured I would wait a few days to check back here on this and I am pleased to have so many knowledgeable answers from you all.

Well I gotta ask...
Is it a dirty magazine...? :eek: :D
Andy

Mind out of the gutter Mister, I haven't had a need for one of those in 38 years....:p:p:p
In all seriousness yes it was quite dirty but not real filthy. :eek::eek::eek: :p

He *is* awfully close to Seattle, and they *are* weird there....

Yeah, In them thar big cities they is really weird, look at the CHOP, it's been nurtured finally...

The last pic... it's got a round in it!!! Quick, duck and cover! Active shooter!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's for a Pistolet Makarova, or Makarov PM. I have several just like it for my East German Makarov. Honestly I know very little about how to tell them apart, other than some (EG I think) have a small "hump" near the base, that yours doesn't have. It could be Russian or Bulgarian. I'm pretty sure they're interchangeable. Yours looks original to me.

Reminds me, I haven't had the Makarov out to the range in a while. I should dig it out and take it along next time I go.

(Photo borrowed from internet)
1594327031452.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews