JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Submitted, through my SOT, a Form 4 for a YHM Phantom .223 suppressor, on 12-3-2010. Check was cashed 12-10-2010. Just got a call from my dealer...they received the approved paperwork today. About thirty days!

Best I've ever had in nine Form 4s. Hope this indicates a good trend.

BTW, for the first time (dunno why I didn't think of doing this before) I noted my personal FFL (Class 1) on the Form 4. Mayhaps that had something to do with their speedy processing.

----Umpquacod

Submitted, through my SOT, a Form 4 for a YHM Phantom .223 suppressor, on 12-3-2010. Check was cashed 12-10-2010. Just got a call from my dealer...they received the approved paperwork today. About thirty days!

Best I've ever had in nine Form 4s. Hope this indicates a good trend.

BTW, for the first time (dunno why I didn't think of doing this before) I noted my personal FFL (Class 1) on the Form 4. Mayhaps that had something to do with their speedy processing.

----Umpquacod

LIES

I think SB was trying to be semi funny and jealous.......

My fastest was 5 weeks right after the ATF did their big move. My last couple have been just over 60 days.

Thanks, Nwcid. I'm sure you're right. Appreciate your insight.

My first Form 4, in '03, took over six months. Since then the average has been about 90 days for another six submission, so I was a bit shocked to get one back in 30 days. Still have paper in the works for a MAC-10/45 and suppressor, now over sixty days, so the law of averages will undoubtedly again catch up with me. :)

----Mac Scott
(Umpquacod)

That sucks.
Filled out my paper work Nov.3
They still haven't cashed my check.

Something's not right there, jbuck. Have you called NFA to find out if they've received your paper work? Out of nine Form 4s I've submitted in the past seven years I've not had one where they didn't cash the check within a couple of weeks. 'Course, then it took up to six months to process. :-(

I'd seriously recommend giving them a call.

----Mac

Something's not right there, jbuck. Have you called NFA to find out if they've received your paper work? Out of nine Form 4s I've submitted in the past seven years I've not had one where they didn't cash the check within a couple of weeks. 'Course, then it took up to six months to process. :-(

I'd seriously recommend giving them a call.

----Mac

Where do you call?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews