JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cool, good to know about the spring kit, although when the time comes to do a trigger job I probably wont be doing it myself- I learned my lesson the hard way about following the advice of YouTube gunsmiths! For now I'm pretty happy with the trigger on this gun but it is a completely different animal than the light crisp trigger on my Walther PPQ. I did notice a slight bit of a gritty feel on the return, but that could just be a function of my technique.

Cool, good to know about the spring kit, although when the time comes to do a trigger job I probably wont be doing it myself- I learned my lesson the hard way about following the advice of YouTube gunsmiths! For now I'm pretty happy with the trigger on this gun but it is a completely different animal than the light crisp trigger on my Walther PPQ. I did notice a slight bit of a gritty feel on the return, but that could just be a function of my technique.
If I did it you can do it. You'll shoot better groups afterward. Something to think about for later.

Oh and if anyone has any tips for improving my double action trigger technique I'd love to hear them!

If you pull the trigger DA you will feel a very slight click towards the end of the pull, the gun will fire right after that click.

Start slow and as you get the feel for it you will speed up and be fairly accuarate in DA.

I have not done anything to the trigger.

Nice piggy bank acquisition!
If my bank didn't offer the change sorting for free, I'd be dumping it on the floor and sorting, rolling and counting. Which I've been known to do.

Counting change. Must resist!!

Least till next year. Quarters add up quick!!

I spent a few hours doing just that, $300 worth of change. Took it to my bank and they broke every one open and poured them into the counting machine. That was a couple years ago, this last weekend I dumped all my change in a bucket and took it in on monday, they poured it into the machine and gave me my $320 no fees. Much less time involved this last time around.
I have one of those 5 gallon Arrowhead water bottles I collect in and those gold colored dollar coins fit just right along with all our other loose pocket change.:D

Im a pretty helpful guy to those in need but there was so much glass and change laying all over the sidewalk I figured my hands would be sliced and diced if I tried to help. I think a bank employee went out with a broom and dust pan.

Careful with those glass jars that hold a lot of change.

Saw a guy try to bring one into. Bank once and it shattered in his arms while he was walking.
Been in that situation. I had on old aqua green 5 gallon glass bottle. My father always told me not to put change in it because the glass was full of bubbles. One day sitting in the living room, it just exploded.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top