JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just thought I'd mention that with many county fairs having cancellations, that means the 4-H and FFA kids who worked hard all year raising animals to be auctioned off will need buyers. You can google/contact your local 4-H or FFA clubs to find out how to purchase their animals. Fills the freezer and helps the kids in the community too.

I just thought I'd mention that with many county fairs having cancellations, that means the 4-H and FFA kids who worked hard all year raising animals to be auctioned off will need buyers. You can google/contact your local 4-H or FFA clubs to find out how to purchase their animals. Fills the freezer and helps the kids in the community too.

I glanced at the FB Marketplace today, looking to see if they had a help wanted section (they don't seem to). I noticed a number of ads for meat - mostly direct from butchers or ranchers/etc. - also some ads for veggies/fruit/produce that I had not seen before - or at least do not recall having seen before.

I glanced at the FB Marketplace today, looking to see if they had a help wanted section (they don't seem to). I noticed a number of ads for meat - mostly direct from butchers or ranchers/etc. - also some ads for veggies/fruit/produce that I had not seen before - or at least do not recall having seen before.
There's been some ranchers and farmers doing that up here as well.

Nope. She did not.
UH yes she did don't tell me they are two different things.:mad:
That's says most certainly YES ! she did.
The Emergency declaration gave her the power to use a Executive order locking the state down to begin with.
I guess were not to load the text or I would but it's Executive Order 20-24. and thusly says that Covid 19 still remains a public health risk and so YES it does.
You can tell yourself that splitting hairs of that the Emergency doesn't equal the same lockdown that were in and have been in since her first Declaration of emergency back in March, but most of us who know better won't buy that.
You would be right if all she did was declare a Statewide Emergency then yes they would be different but were already under a lockdown so no need to redo that. Her other Executive Order already did that.
So yeah no her extension of the Declaration of Emergency means were still in lock down.:cool:

If so as heretic said then there was no use for hundreds of people to go protest then now huh???
:D

The lockdown in Oregon is easing. Theoretically the lockdown could end tomorrow and the emergency could (and probably would) continue.

Yes, the emergency declaration gives the gov the power to continue the lockdown, but it does not mean the lockdown continues until July 6th. The lockdown may or may not continue until July.

But go ahead and interpret it that way if you want. Not going to argue technicalities with people who want to put their own spin on it.

....But go ahead and interpret it that way if you want. Not going to argue technicalities with people who want to put their own spin on it.

That's probably what's happening. Or maybe it's like a car wreck and we are trying to blank it out.

Maybe I am wrong - maybe the lockdown will last.

But the politics of the lockdown isn't really on topic - how the lockdown affects our food supply, whether the lockdown is still in effect or not, is the topic. The knock on and long term effects are what I am interested in. I have no real way to affect whether the lockdown continues or not, so I am not going to go on and on about the politics - it is out of my control.

Maybe I am wrong - maybe the lockdown will last.

But the politics of the lockdown isn't really on topic - how the lockdown affects our food supply, whether the lockdown is still in effect or not, is the topic. The knock on and long term effects are what I am interested in. I have no real way to affect whether the lockdown continues or not, so I am not going to go on and on about the politics - it is out of my control.
OK then lol
but yeah meat prices I see are skyrocketing because of this. Famine might be next But I hunt and can survive indefinitely if I need to.
learned or read up on how to use the animals own brain to tan it's hide. I can bug out if things get worse than they are now.
I have a bow for quiet needs and will probably stock up on more arrows. I may even by a cross bow, I have always wanted one anyhows.
:s0082:

Lol yes maybe that simple. Your quote is like telling a first hunter to get a gun and shoot anything with antlers on it.

There is more to successful gardening than getting a shovel and digging a hole.

You could always use the Bloomberg farming process...............

Bloomberg said:
You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, you add water, up comes corn.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads