JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
165219801_941423566628253_6906051670240313346_n.png

Thanks. It's bad on my home PC with two different browsers. Wait, make that 4 different browsers and two different computers.
Joe is doing a huge update on Monday. He indicated that some things were going to be implemented early so perhaps that is what's affecting things on your end.
Hopefully things will shake out when the update is complete. In the mean time, bifocals? :s0023:

Last Edited:
Joe is doing a huge update on Monday. He indicated that some things were going to be implemented early so perhaps that is what's affecting things on your end.
Hopefully things will shake out when the update is complete. In the meant time, bifocals? :s0023:
LOL, hold the Ctl button and scroll your mouse wheel to increase or decrease the font size of the web page. I don't need no damn glasses. :D

So are these images showing up thumbnail size for everyone else too?
Like my friend C Gars up there im on my 'droid phone and appears normal to me too. They are of varying sizes.
Cant wait to hop on my pc (thats political controller nowadays) and see what it looks like. Im not a huge fan of change.. :( but hoping for the best. Im going to hold my breath..

@Joe Link there is something wrong with inserted images.

Yep, this is part of the update. We've reduced the size of thumbnails to increase the speed at which pages load (it makes a huge difference). Clicking them will make them full size :s0155:

Yep, this is part of the update. We've reduced the size of thumbnails to increase the speed at which pages load (it makes a huge difference). Clicking them will make them full size :s0155:
I'd be happier with full size images and a slow page, but I suppose it probably takes a big load off of your servers.

So I assume mobile pages were acting differently for some because they use compressed images, probably based on screen size?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top