JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Relax, I didn't break the budget. I spent your shoe money. :D

I earned every single penny I have - I can spend it as I please - significant other or not - no having to explain or notify or anything. They can spend their $ as they please. Any woman who complains or wants to discuss my spending or possessions can just leave - the sooner the better.

I earned every single penny I have - I can spend it as I please - significant other or not - no having to explain or notify or anything. They can spend their $ as they please. Any woman who complains or wants to discuss my spending or possessions can just leave - the sooner the better.
I've held pretty close to the spirit of that, if not the words. I get attached to them and want them to stick around, at least not for the first year or two. :D I too hate the "but it's not faaaair" conversation.

I've held pretty close to the spirit of that, if not the words. I get attached to them and want them to stick around, at least not for the first year or two. :D I too hate the "but it's not faaaair" conversation.

Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake.

But I... I do deny them my essence.

I am married to a former bookkeeper that tries to tell me what I can and cannot spend. Since I make my money dealing with the driving public and trying to keep them off my guys so they can do their job safely, I stand in the street all day. Sun, wind, rain whatever, I have to be out there, sometimes up to 19 hrs a day.
So I told her she can tell me what I can do with my money when she comes out and stands there with me.
She hasn't taken me up on it yet. :D

ar15memeak47.JPG

I'm very lucky, I married a woman that's allergic to spending money.
Buddy of mine married a woman who literally told her boss "I don't want a new title, I want more money." God bless her heart. He makes a great living and she pulls down 6 figures herself. I never hear them argue about money. Come to think of it, I never hear them argue.

I shy away from high maintenance types too but I'm a sucker for a nice pair of legs. Clouds my judgement sometimes. :rolleyes:

There are women like that, but mine is usually the one saying we should buy more ammo or upgrade the NVDs

There are women like that, but mine is usually the one saying we should buy more ammo or upgrade the NVDs

I am reactionary when it comes to $ and women; I married a woman who wanted to buy furniture and curtains instead of pay the rent, who never wanted to work a day of her life (if she could) and who wanted to be provided for, who slept until noon, who lied multiple times to get money from me (after we were separated and divorced), who spent my daughter's savings to take a trip to Hawaii, who has multiple issues with the IRS (claiming more dependents than she had) and on and on.

Just as women want a financially secure man, I want a woman who is financially secure and not dependent on me - or at least tries to be.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top