JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Today in history ...

Twitter 1775.png

I always try to carry a set of jumper cables alongside my truck gun, but I think these fellas have found a way to kill two birds with one stone (and possibly kill themselves in the bargain).

AK JUMP.jpg

In theory, it should take a huge load off our servers, as in 30kb vs 300kb per image. Nothing is set in stone though, so we could change this or possibly add an option for Supporting Members such as yourself who prefer it one way or another.

They should behave the same on all devices, but I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't the case. I've got a million things left to do before the update, so I'm not spending any time looking into how things are behaving on the production site at the moment :)

If things are weird after the update, I'll be looking into it right away :s0155:

Hey Joe, I really don't like the thumbnail sized pics, when I zoom to read them they are fuzzy. My eyesight is going downhill so there's that. Please put my vote towards the full-size pics in your decision.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top