JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wanting to buy a firearm that used to be imported to the US but is no longer in production and harder to find. It's legal to own in the US and Oregon in particular. I recently found this shotgun for a great price, but the online retailer and shotgun itself is in Canada. Can I have it shipped to my preferred FFL the same as if I were ordering from a business in another state? Sorry if this a ridiculous and/or obvious question but FFLs where I live are closed today so I can't ask them. I just want to be sure.

Well, with the recent banning of many guns in Canada, I wonder if we will be seeing many of them sent to the US, if not destroyed. Very good question!

Well, with the recent banning of many guns in Canada, I wonder if we will be seeing many of them sent to the US, if not destroyed. Very good question!
It must be legal there too since it's a reproduction of an old pump action shotgun so I don't think it would be banned as it isn't semi-auto.

legal, but perhaps expensive to have a third party do the paperwork.
Yeah it would double the overall cost, which isn't terrible but I'll hold off and see if by some miracle I can find one in the states. Thanks for the help.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top