JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wanting to buy a firearm that used to be imported to the US but is no longer in production and harder to find. It's legal to own in the US and Oregon in particular. I recently found this shotgun for a great price, but the online retailer and shotgun itself is in Canada. Can I have it shipped to my preferred FFL the same as if I were ordering from a business in another state? Sorry if this a ridiculous and/or obvious question but FFLs where I live are closed today so I can't ask them. I just want to be sure.

Well, with the recent banning of many guns in Canada, I wonder if we will be seeing many of them sent to the US, if not destroyed. Very good question!

Well, with the recent banning of many guns in Canada, I wonder if we will be seeing many of them sent to the US, if not destroyed. Very good question!
It must be legal there too since it's a reproduction of an old pump action shotgun so I don't think it would be banned as it isn't semi-auto.

legal, but perhaps expensive to have a third party do the paperwork.
Yeah it would double the overall cost, which isn't terrible but I'll hold off and see if by some miracle I can find one in the states. Thanks for the help.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top