JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got some crazy wire hairs growing off my shoulders and clavicle. Sh!t could probably be woven into a Kevlar substitute.
Screenshot_20231104_162541.jpg
😆 🤣

The caliber doesn't matter...the law takes effect in January.
However....some counties , Skagit among them have started the 10 waiting period early.
Andy
More to look forward too. :(
That's why I was kind of pleasantly surprised when I bought a ShockWave. The state seems to have gone back and forth on them since they hit the market. With the WSP doing the checking now and the way they could not seem to figure out what to do with these I fully expected it to sit in jail a while. I had not noticed at first either there was a sticker on the box saying this gun could not be purchased in another state and not by someone under 21. So they are still trying to treat these as a hand gun but NOT classifying them as a hand gun.

More to look forward too. :(
That's why I was kind of pleasantly surprised when I bought a ShockWave. The state seems to have gone back and forth on them since they hit the market. With the WSP doing the checking now and the way they could not seem to figure out what to do with these I fully expected it to sit in jail a while. I had not noticed at first either there was a sticker on the box saying this gun could not be purchased in another state and not by someone under 21. So they are still trying to treat these as a hand gun but NOT classifying them as a hand gun.
Yep...ugh.
I really want to like the ShockWave...or the Remington version of it ...looks like a fun gun for sure.
However..I am leery of whim of the ATF in regards to these..
And don't want one bad enough to be stuck with a gun that I don''t like , but can't sell it or trade it off.
Andy

Yep...ugh.
I really want to like the ShockWave...or the Remington version of it ...looks like a fun gun for sure.
And don't want one bad enough to be stuck with a gun that I don''t like , but can't sell it or trade it off.
Andy
I hear you there. When the Co that started this came out with the "kit" to do it I thought no way in hell is this going to fly. Then after a good while when Mossy decided to just make them and again nothing was done I was thinking the same thing. The feds would do like they did with the Street Sweeper, just all of a sudden say they were an NFA item. So I kept watching. Finally just decided with the powder keg we are sitting on here right now over the Cops being tried for murder I was going to buy one. Playing with some Less Than ammo with it. This is what its loaded with right now and it will shine for use with that if I need to use it. Hope to never need to. It is just plain damn fun too. If they one day decide to do them like they did the brace and the bump stock? Will sadly probably say goodby to it too but, for now its fun. :D

Last Edited:
Yep...ugh.
Andy
Mossberg sends a copy of the letter from ATF with it, saying it's OK.

Mossberg sends a copy of the letter from ATF with it, saying it's OK.
I did not get that in mine. I know the outfit that got this all started did that. When you bought the kit to turn a Cruiser into what would become a Shock Wave they warned to carry a copy of a letter they got from the ATF about doing this.
This does NOT mean local or fed will not yank the carpet out later. Long ago a couple shotguns were made that atf was fine with for a while. Then all of a sudden they changed the rules and made them an NFA item. Gave owners a time line to get them stamped free and after that date they were no longer legal. Having done this before there is no chance they would not just do it again. They figure they can just change their mind and leave it to others to fight them in court which takes a LONG time and a LOT of money. If state or feds one day decide my ShockWave is a no go I will not like it but I will let it go or paper it.

Something I've noticed a lot with classifieds is the tendency to describe a glock clone as a "glock."

A p80 is not a glock 19 or glock 17. A psa dagger is not a glock.

Are they similar? Sure but they are not the same and should be appropriately represented. Jmho

Posting a Smith revolver and not posting what dash it is and refusing to answer questions about such in the thread seems awful lazy to me. And to some people, it's a REALLY big deal to get the right dash or avoid the wrong one.

seen a few guns listed for at or more than new....

oof.
Exactly. Per NWFA protocols we're not supposed to respond directly to such ads with the obvious buyer beware message, but sheesh, what kind of ding dong is either stupid enough or just blatantly greedy enough to post an ad for a USED firearm when you can buy the same item brand new for less? And if a buyer actually falls for it, there must be better words than "fool" or "ignoramus" for such people.

Where is the baby alligator?
And I don't mind if it's actually just a caiman.
Serious cash buyer.
Baby gator is catch-it-yourself. Its in the shallows out there right beyond that mamma gator on the bank. The babies are only about a foot and a half long and are really cute. The mamma is about 7' long and isn't.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top