JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't mind low ball offers or trades offers. It is easy to say no thanks.

It's the people who can't be bothered to respond to a dm. To me it signifies a lack of character.

Lol! I won't read any thread that has feet in the pic
Podophobia, it's real.

Enjoy this.

1699067471185.png

I don't mind low ball offers or trades offers. It is easy to say no thanks.

It's the people who can't be bothered to respond to a dm. To me it signifies a lack of character.
That reminds me, I got a message a couple weeks ago that I need to respond to. It was a one word "Available?" message, the title about some ammo I had for sale so long ago I don't even remember it. I looked it up; it was five years ago, and apparently I forgot to lock the ad. Can't blame a guy for trying though, so I should be courteous enough to respond. Done and done. :)

In my defense, the last two weeks have been rough. I worked over 100 hours last week, and a bit less this week, glad that's over. I'll be glad to have the nice rest of a couple 40 hour weeks, if all goes well.

I always try to include a good description and photos, though personally I rarely use the classifieds, maybe a few times per year or so. Funny thing, sometimes you list something, good description, photos, decent price, and it just doesn't sell. The only thing I have on there is some surplus 8mm Mauser ammo for what I think is a good price for good ammo. I sold some to some good guys here, and also got a few lowball offers, but mostly it just sits.

I can't really blame the lowballers either. A lot of guys will let something go for a song when it sits for a while. I'm not desperate to sell it, just don't shoot much of the shoulder-bruisers anymore, so I'll let it sit a bit longer. Someone will want it eventually, or maybe my boys will help me shoot it all up.

Unless you are a supporting member you can only post 5 pictures at a time. That's why people will redirect to text or other listing services.

I used to spend time photographing and editing dozens of pictures for my ads but lately nothing has been selling (not even on Gunbroker) and my effort reflects my general pessimism.
I'm a supporting member and I can only post 5 pictures.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top