JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These jobs are goin' boys, and they ain't comin' back.

I guess that applies, I think I have shared/posted that around here several times.

Bruce Springsteen Lyrics database : My hometown
"Foreman says these jobs are going boys and they ain't coming back to"

I also have fond memories of sittin' on my dad's lap, "driving" around my home town.
My dad at one time owned a Buick - not sure the model, white, no key needed to drive
And a Chrysler, red, convertible
And a Dodge Polaris, yellow, convertible
a Tri-Five Chevy - went with him to the wrecking yard (rusted out)
a Volkswagen Beatle, red (1950s )

--------

It's Great to be an American
- Randy Newman "Sail Away"

Rodger Waters is doing The Wall at the Tacoma dome in June I think - I caught it a couple years ago in Portland and is by far my favorite show to date.

I highly recommend getting seats - it's designed so the better seats are Half way back.

I super torn between trying to go and just leaving it as the best show ever or going and maybe having my expectations ruined a little (which has happened at other shows).

Sometimes it would be easier if I only liked one kind of music and then i could say this or that is my favorite whatever's but even with all of my diversity I can still say The Wall is one of a handful of favorites - easily;)

It is the US & Them tour this year. I'm going to be in Alaska catchin a butt load of fish, (SAD) I'm gonna miss it.

John Fogarty (CCR) jokes around with his audience onstage and actually sings "There's a bathroom on the right."

And Jeff Lynne (ELO) said of "Don't Bring Me Down" that he simply made up the word, "Groos," which sounds like a German word "Gruß." But when his live audiences sing "Bruce" instead, he just goes with it.

Oh to be a millionaire pop/rock musician... I suppose I'd let my ticket buying fans sing whatever the hell they wanted to as well!

John Fogarty (CCR) jokes around with his audience onstage and actually sings "There's a bathroom on the right."

And Jeff Lynne (ELO) said of "Don't Bring Me Down" that he simply made up the word, "Groos," which sounds like a German word "Gruß." But when his live audiences sing "Bruce" instead, he just goes with it.

Oh to be a millionaire pop/rock musician... I suppose I'd let my ticket buying fans sing whatever the hell they wanted to as well!

You got that right, we can only hope to be reincarnated as a rock star back in the sixties good Lord that would be so freaking cool!!!;)

It's my tagline in all my posts:

The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell....

From Heaven and Hell by Black Sabbath (I have these lyrics tattooed on my right arm)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some other faves:

Raise your can of beer on high, and seal your fate forever. Our best years have passed us by, the golden age of leather.....

First line of 'The Golden Age of Leather' by Blue Oyster Cult
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And a fun one:

I don't give a hoot about what people have to say,
I'm laughing as I'm analyzed.
Lunatics anonymous, that's where we belong,
Sure, cause I am one, till my strength is gone,
Yeah, this beat goes on.......

From the song This Beat Goes On/Switching To Glide by the Kings
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell....

I hear mariachi static on my radio
and the tubes they glow in the dark
and I'm there with you in Ensenada
And I'm here in Echo Park

Carmelita, hold me tighter
I think I'm sinking down
And I'm all strung out on heroin
on the outskirts of town....

Carmelita by Linda Ronstadt

Foot in mouth and head up a** hole
What you talkin bout
Difficult to dance round this one
till you pull it out
-Tool
This Lyric reminds me of the genius quotes of Dianne-legal to hunt humans with a 150rd magazine-Feinstein, Kevin-30 magazine clip-deLeon, Carolyn-shoulder thing that goes up-McCarthy, and my fav... Dianna DeGette that so elequently stated : "What's the efficacy of banning these magazine clips? I will tell you these are ammunition, they're bullets, so the people who have those know they're going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these 'high capacity' magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available.".

Maynard James Keenan(Singer for Tool, A Perfect Circle, Pusifer, and others) is a profound lyricist and actually quite the 2A advocate.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top