JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think he's brave! Seriously if I was that large I doubt I'd be ballzy enough to make videos. He has to know people will poke fun and that can't be fun for him. His message isn't a bad one, his presentation just isn't very good. He didn't mean a coyote litterally it was just an off the cuff poor example.

Believe it or not he has convinced me to look into getting one of those vests. Looks pretty handy to me and quick to don especially for somebody of average size. No he doesn't don it very quickly but what do you expect he is horribly out of shape. It's definately probably the best solution for him.

Is his solution to an intruder overkill? Heck yes but if thats what makes him feel safe on the farm so be it. I live rural and it's pretty comon for me to grab my 12 gauge mossy to go check out a noise day or night if all I'm carrying is my 380 anyways. Nope my Ruger LCP is not much of a comforter in the dark at night especially. I'd probably only grab my 308 if a rabid bear was around or a war broke out in the hills where I live :s0112:

Funny, absolutely yes, but his heart is in the right place. Remember he's one of us. He could be a fatbody anti-gunner like Michael Moore.

Edit: I just watched a couple of other videos he has. The man has guts (unintended pun, of course), and I'd wager that more of us agree with his politics than not.

Keith (And, yup, a 7.62x25 Tok round would make short work of that breastplate. Not too many coyotes use those, though.)

I can't help but think he's a typical armchair elitist from online forums, focusing way too much on the type of gear he has instead of training. It's clear this guy doesn't do any sort of physical activity based on the fact that standing and talking at the same time causes shortness of breath and sweating. How sad.

I can't help but think he's a typical armchair elitist from online forums, focusing way too much on the type of gear he has instead of training. It's clear this guy doesn't do any sort of physical activity based on the fact that standing and talking at the same time causes shortness of breath and sweating. How sad.

indeed.. i've seen guys half his size seize up and fall over on my range. he's not gonna be doing any CQB, but he might be a crack shot from a fixed firing position... for all the good it'll do him.

My wife does not allow me to run vids so I'm at a disavantage but as an agrarian I know that we are very vulernable to ambush while riding tractor or repairing machinery alone in the field. The only reason I do not have a plate carrier is because I cannot afford one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews