JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1683218445811.png

Aloha, Mark

What's infuriating is the only ones that get brought to light are the ones that actually get caught. "When there is one you known, there are ten you don't see."

No points for "honesty" or "remorse" when you only speak up to try and get ahead of it when you're already caught.

One party state Dem's... that's just business as usual and I have no faith that the next appointed SoS will be any different. Rubber stamp through whatever's on the agenda this week. They've said it more than a few times... "laws don't apply if you're morally in the right."

I am no fan of 114 but simply stating it was fraudulent does not make it so. Where is your proof. I hope you're right.
(In response, with respect)

This picture sure doesn't make it seem like it's legitimate. As for the "proof", it's starting to feel like gas lighting. People have a real sense that something is amiss, A natural instinct, that feeling when things just don't add up. 114 feels that way, not just because I don't like it, but it never made sense from the jump. Beyond the fact that they had no actual system in place.. just how on earth did buffoons create something and get it passed in such a hurry despite nearly the entire state voting against it? How did those small counties despite their "large" population outvote the rest of the state? Even Washington county and its massive pro gun community getting outvoted didn't make sense. The amount of folks in this county that voted against 114 is staggering.. I think many ballots were tossed due to signatures and I think there were fraudulent votes.. short of millions of dollars and time for a recount my suspicions will never be proven. But it doesn't feel right.

In time, hopefully there will be a lot that gets uncovered.. we'll see a bunch of what has currently gone on in Oregon and the US come to light.. OR we'll continue to plunge further and further into chaos.. which is where this ship seems to be headed.

73FF18C0-B831-440C-9C92-6148B494C227.jpeg

There were a lot of people that voted for 114, I know some. I think 114 is wrong but there are some that are simply getting tired of the shootings and will try almost anything to stop it with out looking down the road at the actual implications of thier choice.

If the desire is to stop mass shootings, then we need a mental health treatment system and we need police to police and DA's to prosecute criminals.

What we've gotten with the great shamdemic is lawlessness in America. The criminals are the victims and the victims are the criminals. Forcing me to go heeled each and everyday, because my tax dollars are buying tents and needles, not keeping society safe from crime and criminals…

This picture sure doesn't make it seem like it's legitimate. As for the "proof", it's starting to feel like gas lighting. People have a real sense that something is amiss, A natural instinct, that feeling when things just don't add up. 114 feels that way, not just because I don't like it, but it never made sense from the jump. Beyond the fact that they had no actual system in place.. just how on earth did buffoons create something and get it passed in such a hurry despite nearly the entire state voting against it? How did those small counties despite their "large" population outvote the rest of the state? Even Washington county and its massive pro gun community getting outvoted didn't make sense. The amount of folks in this county that voted against 114 is staggering.. I think many ballots were tossed due to signatures and I think there were fraudulent votes.. short of millions of dollars and time for a recount my suspicions will never be proven. But it doesn't feel right.

In time, hopefully there will be a lot that gets uncovered.. we'll see a bunch of what has currently gone on in Oregon and the US come to light.. OR we'll continue to plunge further and further into chaos.. which is where this ship seems to be headed.

View attachment 1416474
Its called math Democrats figured out a long time ago how to take control of a state , you don't have to control the whole state just population centers and to be honest with you . Its exactly why democracy doesn't work and wasn't intended for Americans from the get go.

Tyranny of the majority is still tyranny no matter how you slice it. The best possible fix and no it won't happen in Oregon or anywhere else is giving every county in the state the same amount of representation in the legislature and senate .

Even then there is the possibility for abuse . You want to begin fixing things , make it impossible to have mail in votes for Oregon , you're still going to have a long row to hoe .

Last Edited:
If you review the punishment history, it is almost non-existent from the party in power.
The investigation is being conducted by the very partisan AG Rosenblum who has no authority to bring or prosecute charges. Anyone who thinks Rosenblum will find any wrongdoing is fooling themselves.

View attachment 1416474
The anti 2A party figured out back in the 60s with Reynolds V. Sims, and got SCOTUS to basically end the whole State electoral system of having counties be represented by State Senators and instead required that State Legislature districts for both Representatives and Senators be drawn based on population under the basis of "one man, one vote" and "land doesn't vote, people do"

RE : The vote.

Well.....I ain't gonna claim that "The Machines Tabulators" had anything to do with this.
Nor....Will I claim that "manipulation/shenanigans" took place anywhere or on any level.
Cough, cough.....it's just too risky now a days, to question the Ds on most anything.

1683223130412.png

Aloha, Mark

PS.....but really......what do I know about OR politics? I'm more familiar with WA politics. Cough, cough.....

1683223276356.png

By kneecapping the timber industry and impoverishing the middle class outside the Willamette Valley, thereby concentrating political power in urban areas.
And drawing the Districts in a gerrymandering way to get more Ds than Rs in the districts

Edit remember all the articles "discussing" the "crisis" of gerrymandering in the 2000s when the Republicans had majority in Oregon Legislature?

Last Edited:
RE : The vote.

Well.....I ain't gonna claim that "The Machines Tabulators" had anything to do with this.
Nor....Will I claim that "manipulation/shenanigans" took place anywhere or on any level.
Cough, cough.....it's just too risky now a days, to question the Ds on most anything.

View attachment 1416503

Aloha, Mark

PS.....but really......what do I know about OR politics? I'm more familiar with WA politics. Cough, cough.....

View attachment 1416504
"ma96782 didn't kill himself"

The anti 2A party figured out back in the 60s with Reynolds V. Sims, and got SCOTUS to basically end the whole State electoral system of having counties be represented by State Senators and instead required that State Legislature districts for both Representatives and Senators be drawn based on population under the basis of "one man, one vote" and "land doesn't vote, people do"
Very true.
However; I just cannot comprehend that few people living in the rest of the state getting out voted when their votes during 114 initiative was on the ballot. However I do agree with the sentiment that most folks living far far out there often don't engage in most voting cycles. And I do get that the dense populated areas have more actively engaged voters.. but even then we had all sorts of people on our side this time around.

I do blame the measure 114 for being vague and possibly fooling some on the fence types, reading it again this afternoon, there is a lot left to the enforcements interpretation.
Simply stating "restrictions" rather than what turned out to be an outright ban on sporting use for magazines, including a ban on 10+ carry.. which I don't recall seeing laid out in the measure. I feel that if many really grasped the impact the 10+ round limitation for carry firearms and how few pistols have 10rnd mags on the market, perhaps that could have changed some minds. Then again.. "you can lead a horse to water but.."

If the desire is to stop mass shootings, then we need a mental health treatment system and we need police to police and DA's to prosecute criminals.

What we've gotten with the great shamdemic is lawlessness in America. The criminals are the victims and the victims are the criminals. Forcing me to go heeled each and everyday, because my tax dollars are buying tents and needles, not keeping society safe from crime and criminals…
Very sad but absolutely true. Criminals commit violent crimes then whoop, they're back on the street, ready to commit more.

There were a lot of people that voted for 114, I know some. I think 114 is wrong but there are some that are simply getting tired of the shootings and will try almost anything to stop it with out looking down the road at the actual implications of thier choice.
True, and I do want that nonsense to stop as well. But I think it'll just keep happening with the firearms and capacities we are still allowed to have.
I'm shocked no one has used a shotgun as that would cause more havoc in close quarters anyway. 9 pellets in buckshot with 5+1 rounds is still 45 potential rounds down range, exceeding the 30rnd single shot capacity. Sadly, I'm sure shotguns would be the very next tool used in a mass event if modern sporting rifles and their mags were banned.

I simply wish we'd better secure our schools and have no less than 2 armed cops on each school property during school hours. We pay more and more in taxes each voting cycle for it.. so why not make that a thing?
That's the one approach those hell bent on limiting 2A access refuse to take.
I see more and more increasing law enforcement payroll to justify "new additions" to the force.. but that new force is admin or moto cops ticketing people ginning up money for the county.. rarely night patrol in gang/high crime areas or cops positioned at schools.

less than 1 percent difference between "yes" and "no" "validated votes". Should have triggered automatic manual recount, and Fagan shouldn't have declared "it takes effect immediately after the deadline for certified votes!" Instead, she should have allowed the 30ish days to verify and to follow Oregon Constitution :rolleyes:

That's the one approach those hell bent on limiting 2A access refuse to take.
Those people refuse to examine what gave rise to this morbid fantasy in the first place. Because it could be that they may have to make some changes to their own behavior. They may have to reexamine their lifestyle, and the world they have made for their kids.

Those people refuse to examine what gave rise to this morbid fantasy in the first place. Because it could be that they may have to make some changes to their own behavior. They may have to reexamine their lifestyle, and the world they have made for their kids.
You want to make certain people unreasonable angrier?

Tell them yes you're okay with school shootings, the world is overpopulated and the politicians have decided that their lives are worth protecting and that the lives of children are not worth protecting,else why would they push so hard for leaving schools unprotected and for making post-birth abortions a thing? Watch them burn with unreasonable, irrational anger.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top