JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never said it mattered - I was just making a point of how you may never KNOW how many have 'made' you.

No need to get defensive over something you may have not considered....
I'm not defensive. Just trying to understand what you meant by "not that I know of" and how or if that somehow affects me.

Just trying to understand what you meant by "not that I know of"
Meaning you only know of ONE time in 25 years you have been 'made'.

That doesn't mean it was the ONLY time - you just were unaware of the possibly other times.

If another member and myself admit to seeing CC on people then there is a good chance you have unknowing been 'made' as well. Accept it has probably happened and 'carry' on.

and how or if that somehow affects me.
You'll have to ask yourself if it affects you. Not for me to opine on.

Last Edited:
I don't know where you guys hang out, but I've only been made once in 25 years of daily carry and I just about never notice anyone else carrying either. I'm not really looking mind you. Better things to do than worry about who might be carrying. None of my business, so I don't care enough to look.

I am in this situation. Except i have never been "made". Or at least nobody has ever said anything to me about it.
On the rare occasion i do see somebody else CC poorly(printing) i dont say anything, it is none of my business.

As to the video, i dont feel much sympathy. We all have choices and should live with the consequences of our choices.

Carry on folks.

Question:

With all this talk of being "made" how many here have been made and it resulted in some kind of issue or even legal problems?

I think that anytime new laws are passed and gun owners immediately and willingly comply it just gives the antis more strength. They know a large percentage of pro-2A folks will fold like a cheap suit as soon as they pass more "laws". Unconstitutional or not, too many are ready to give it all up because .gov says so.

I think that anytime new laws are passed and gun owners immediately and willingly comply it just gives the antis more strength. They know a large percentage of pro-2A folks will fold like a cheap suit as soon as they pass more "laws". Unconstitutional or not, too many are ready to give it all up because .gov says so.
It's disturbingly similar to whenever the news announces that gas prices will be going up :eek:

I wonder what the impact of the "new" owners will have on future anti 2A laws?

There has been a massive influx of new folks due to the conditions of the last 18 months or so.
I think more than ever it is important that we as the "old timers" wrap our arms around these folks and welcome them into the community to hopefully turn table on the 💩's trying to kill the 2A.

I think the new people are even more reactionary to "laws". They aren't generally like us, meaning they haven't really made it a "lifestyle" and more of a quick purchase because someone told them they might not be able to in the future. Those same folks will turn them in without so much as a comment.

".gov says no? Ok."

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top