JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This guy seems like a wuss. He thinks his wife should have left him over the "betrayal" of carrying? Really? And he couldn't find ANY other job than sales for a whole year? C'mon dude. Boohoo what a sob story.

A video on the consequences of "getting made" at work when you're not supposed to be carrying concealed. Not always something one thinks about.

The guy is a tool. Sorry. That said, Bob's house, Bob's rules. Don't like it? Go work somewhere else. One of the things responsible adults do is follow the rules. This fellow learned what happens when you don't. No sympathy.

I understand what the guy is saying, one day he was supporting his family, the next day he was fired from his job because his boss was a gun-hating wussy. I get it because I have had my life turned upside down before & it is a traumatic experience that folks who haven't been there just won't understand until their own life is turned upside down.

Wish I could drink like he does, guess I need practice

Carry or not...its your choice.
Just be ready to accept the consequences of your choice and actions.
Whining about it....falling into despondency , saying it ain't fair...etc...won't change what happened.

You always have two choices...the right choice...and all the others.

What is important to consider is that the "right" choice for one person , may be different for another.
Even a similar situation , but at different time or place , can make for a different "right" choice.

As far as getting another job...sure...if you can...that may not be as easy as it sounds.
And for those who say : Yeabut it worked for me...Well that's just great for you...that don't mean that it will happen for someone else.
Andy

If I didn't "break the rules" at my "office", I would not get the job done.

As to a prohibition toward firearms in the workplace, my Father had a phrase he would invoke to serve notice the discussion (on a topic of distasteful controversy) simply would not happen:

"We don't talk about that."

Normally, I love a good pile on. But as I sit here at my desk, in my office, at the family run company I work for, I realize it is EASY for me to be a blowhard. I SET policy here.

If I had to play by another's rules to take home a paycheck, then the rubber would meet the road.

With the video playing in the background, I will label this as a piece of anti-gun propaganda! Lots of 'verbiage' about the sorrows of his "life". High School ends when you graduate and yeah you and only you are responsible for your actions. I wonder if he ever had to sustain himself on one 'meal' a day, consisting of pea soup (made from dried peas, no condiments) with a single hot dog chopped up for flavor in it. And did it for a month or two?

With the video playing in the background, I will label this as a piece of anti-gun propaganda! Lots of 'verbiage' about the sorrows of his "life". High School ends when you graduate and yeah you and only you are responsible for your actions. I wonder if he ever had to sustain himself on one 'meal' a day, consisting of pea soup (made from dried peas, no condiments) with a single hot dog chopped up for flavor in it. And did it for a month or two?
Venison, one bag of potatoes, one bag of onions, one bag of Krusteaz. Eat for a month for about ten bucks. Ask me how I know.

I made it about 2:00 in. Dude played the game. Played it poorly and lost. The end. Not sure what he needs to be all dramatic about (actually I am sure, for clicks).

I made it as far as him pouring a drink and sighing.

Nope, can't go any farther. No need for booze or theatrics to tell the story. Smells like BS to me.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top