JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The irony is that one of the reasons why I bought an AR is that it's a good option in a fight against mass murderers...
The rest is commonality and I just like popping shots off. I learned after the fact that the caliber I bought was legal for deer hunting, so I appreciate even more now.

I still would have bought an M1 carbine if the cost was better on those.

The irony is that one of the reasons why I bought an AR is that it's a good option in a fight against mass murderers...
The rest is commonality and I just like popping shots off. I learned after the fact that the caliber I bought was legal for deer hunting, so I appreciate even more now.

I still would have bought an M1 carbine if the cost was better on those.
So you got a 300 black out .

I saw this ridiculous post on Twitter a few days ago when she originally posted it. Her post got ratioed, hard. For those who aren't on Twitter, you get 'ratioed' when comments about your tweet exceed your likes or re-tweets by a big amount. In other words, getting ratioed is an indication that you messed up. It's kind of like getting a 'dislike' button pressed many times. She only got a small number of likes and re-tweets but many angry comments about what she said. Her view was definitely not popular, even her pro-gun control buddies couldn't help her.

I saw this ridiculous post on Twitter a few days ago when she originally posted it. Her post got ratioed, hard. For those who aren't on Twitter, you get 'ratioed' when comments about your tweet exceed your likes or re-tweets by a big amount. In other words, getting ratioed is an indication that you messed up. It's kind of like getting a 'dislike' button pressed many times. She only got a small number of likes and re-tweets but many angry comments about what she said. Her view was definitely not popular, even her pro-gun control buddies couldn't help her.
Imgur and Reddit have a simpler system; upvotes and downvotes:cool: on the other hand, they're primarily concerned with pop culture, memes, and images.

One thing we need to consider... "any attention is good, even if its bad" :rolleyes: The fact that her opinions are hugely unpopular, does not make it "worthy of ignoring" but rather, its like "omg look at this idiot" :rolleyes:

EDIT: We are now in what could be termed an "attention economy".... in which if people are smart enough (some are..), they can make money off simple clicks/likes/comments.... it's how the "Instagram models", and Youtube channels are making money.... ad revenue and sometimes, like on Patreon,(and kik , snapchat, etc) people paying for content to see.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top