JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So... by her "logic"... what if someone has like 6 or 7 of them? Or even more... :eek:

By her logic, owning AR10's or other MBR's makes all of the people owning them even more deadly killers...killing folks even more dead than just regular dead like all the AR15 owners seemingly do.

Just goes further to prove that ya just can't fix stupid.

I have been watching "Godless" on Netflix and as I'm watching I remember Jeff Daniels in "Looper". So I googlefu'd his take on firearms. It's interesting that they portray characters and use firearms in shows yet they scream foul. Go back to comedy, oh wait I have to pay the bills. Give this lady an ar and after shooting it she would probably put it somewhere and ride it like something she already probably keeps in her night stand. Turn that frown upside down.

I am not a mass murder and have no plans of ever becoming one. Having said that I will use every tool I have to protect my family and friends and stand up for what I believe to be right. I suspect I am not alone in this belief.

So the article says that there are about 15,000,000 AR15s out there and if they each had 1 30 round (as the media would say) bullet/clip/mag that would equal 450,000,000 rounds and if there are only 326,000,000 Americans then according to her America would be a wasteland of dead bodies.

And if you do the math 450 million rounds of ammo minus 326 million people equals 124 million extra rounds for the occasional double tap and misses more than enough to do the job. So if her theory is true who is reading her story we should be all dead…right.

The sad part is these are the people that many get there news from and they believe it.

So the article says that there are about 15,000,000 AR15s out there and if they each had 1 30 round (as the media would say) bullet/clip/mag that would equal 450,000,000 rounds and if there are only 326,000,000 Americans then according to her America would be a wasteland of dead bodies.

And if you do the math 450 million rounds of ammo minus 326 million people equals 124 million extra rounds for the occasional double tap and misses more than enough to do the job. So if her theory is true who is reading her story we should be all dead…right.

The sad part is these are the people that many get there news from and they believe it.
Who has only one 30 round magazine loaded. My go bag has at least 5 magazines loaded and I have a couple of go bags. I suspect your round count might be a bit low;)

I always knew there was something wrong with me. Never could put my finger on it.

But I got it now. :rolleyes:

I am not a mass murder and have no plans of ever becoming one. Having said that I will use every tool I have to protect my family and friends and stand up for what I believe to be right. I suspect I am not alone in this belief.
Too bad if we like minded individuals were to really exercise our right to assembly that they would shut us down and lock us up.

And, you are not alone in your belief!

I'm beginning to think these people make inflamatory comments in an effort to put an otherwise unremarkable career up on the radar. They probably could care less about anything other than the attention it brings.

All I got out of this is there are 15,000,000 AR15s out there.

Color me impressed!

I'm curious if this beats the reverend 10-22?

Newsweek writer Nina Burleigh

Almost every single person I've ever heard of with an AR-15 has been a mass murderer. Based on Twitter sample the rest of them are scarily paranoid. Get on the right side of history @DLoesch @Rambobiggs #gunsense

Does she still have a job there? If she does. Why?

Would it have been acceptable to say?

"Almost every single person I've ever heard of who is ___insert a minority of your choice___ has been a mass murderer. Based on Twitter sample the rest of them are scarily paranoid. Get on the right side of history"

For some.....
It's always alright, to demonize an object. But, there will be hell to pay, if someone were to demonize the person misusing the object.

Oh but.....
It's a well-known FACT (according to LIBERALS) that ALL gun owners are potential murders. So, I guess she'll get a pass.

She is like.......

Reject_Reality_and_Substitue.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS....she is an example of a "reasonable and common sense person". Well, she has a job at Newsweek. Perhaps, she is the right person who should be in charge of negotiating a whole new era of "compromise gun laws" with the likes of the NRA? Rrrrright?

Last Edited:
All people who drink alcohol are drunks!

All people who own spoons are out of shape!

All people that own trucks are compensating!

All people who are heterosexual are rapists!

I love this logic!

It's a lot of fun!

:oops:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads