JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In one breath they talk about there being no way gun owners would use there guns against the government. And that gun owners are just paranoid.

In the next breath there threatening to use nuclear weapons to put down rebelling gun owners.

What? Are you nervous? ;)

I'm not one to follow ANY of these people, left or right, both sides make me want to wretch and/or scream. But I decided to google this gal just for the heck of it. I found it kind of fascinating reading an interview from a little a year ago....And wondering how she got to the major stupid in the linked article you put up?

Five Answers with Newsweek's Nina Burleigh | News Media Alliance

I don't understand how a reporter/writer for such a MAJOR media source can have a job after such bone headed, retarded statements to millions of people? IMO the President gets to embellish, and give opinions, right or wrong, news sources don't.

Here's a face for you.
Nina-Burleigh-Header.png

Most articles now play into confirmation bias to both sides. VERY LITTLE is ever new or truly educational information. Reasons why I typically don't read any of that stuff...

What? Are you nervous? ;)

Nope!! Oh you meant them!! Answer is still no they are paranoid that something will happen and there cushy little side gig of milking the government for everything they have and sitting back on there fat azzes living off our hard work will run out!:mad:

:s0137: sorry something must be in the coffee this morning. o_O:D

Most articles now play into confirmation bias to both sides. VERY LITTLE is ever new or truly educational information. Reasons why I typically don't read any of that stuff...

I been surfin' the web man! Am I from outer space or something? I very seldom get into this stuff, but reading a bunch of twitter posts just drains me. I don't get it? Are people's lives so devoid of pleasure and things that interest them that they turn to this garbage? What makes these twitter so popular with so many. People that live their lives buy those that blather garbage about others on twitter. o_O In my mind it's a phenomenon not unlike people slowing down on the highway to gaze at a bloody head on car crash. And then afterward being disgusted and repulsed, yet at the next crash they slow down and stare again. Rinse repeat!

:(

I been surfin' the web man! Am I from outer space or something? I very seldom get into this stuff, but reading a bunch of twitter posts just drains me. I don't get it? Are people's lives so devoid of pleasure and things that interest them that they turn to this garbage? What makes these twitter so popular with so many. People that live their lives buy those that blather garbage about others on twitter. o_O In my mind it's a phenomenon not unlike people slowing down on the highway to gaze at a bloody head on car crash. And then afterward being disgusted and repulsed, yet at the next crash they slow down and stare again. Rinse repeat! :(

They're seeking to fulfill a basic human emotional need... being significant. It's a poor vehicle to achieve this outcome, but they don't know any better. Lots of poor role models...

Nope!! Oh you meant them!! Answer is still no they are paranoid that something will happen and there cushy little side gig of milking the government for everything they have and sitting back on there fat azzes living off our hard work will run out!:mad:

:s0137: sorry something must be in the coffee this morning. o_O:D
Yup, that something is clarity... Have another cuppa....

I'm sure she's met a few that weren't. People just don't run around announcing that they own an AR-15.

If everyone that owned an AR-15 was a mass murderer, the population in the US would be a bit lower,,,:confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top