JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know I'm late to the party again. Mostly because I already read this but.

Everyone who owns a high powered squirrel rifle is murderer huh.... Good thing I prefer 308

Some people are just too stupid for their own good. I like my AR, it's light enough my girl can shoot it, and she can accesorize it in pink.

But an 06 hurts and makes me realize that the men that came before me were a lot more of a hard bubblegum then my fluffy fritter.

But crap, if the fluffy fritter makes the antis nervous I can become a hard bubblegum. Won two world wars and a Korean skirmish that came after.

110498074-Plumley.jpg

But an 06 hurts and makes me realize that the men that came before me were a lot more of a hard bubblegum then my fluffy fritter.

THIS really hits home for me, as of Monday. Took a new to me, 100 YO this year, Endfield rifle, built in .303 British cal, to the range. The stock has little marks, nicks, dings and a two or three places with small chunks taken out. I presume a lot of the original linseed oil dried and compacted to a hard shiny finish on the but stock. Ahh, what goes through my mind as I shot that, picturing the men using that rifle, in how many battles, or different conflict around the globe? What really sticks in my mind is what kind of men could use those tiny damned sights to reach out 2000 meters, according to the adjustment on the sights, to hit anything on purpose? Heck, with my eyes, IF I get a 4" group at 100 makes me giggle!

Meh, who needs twitter? :D
Says the man with 50k+ more than the average active NWFAer.
Just you wait.... I'm brewing up some witty remarks, and scoping out pics of pretty ladies holding prettier pea shooter to post up...
You can't be King forever...
48BFCB38-4A95-4463-B3EC-5DCA4D842006.jpeg

:D
But you probably will:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
"Almost every single person I've ever heard of with an AR-15 has been a mass murderer. Based on Twitter sample the rest of them are scarily paranoid."

This dingbat just made one of my favorite arguments for me. Unfortunately, anti-freedom sheep are too closed-minded to connect the dots on their own and need to be spoon-fed:

"There's no legitimate reason for anybody to own a (insert preferred perjorative) *HERE*"

Okay... by most counts there are between 8-10 MILLION of these things in non-military posession. That number, by the way, includes one in just about every patrol car in the country.

Used 1 or 2 times per year for mass murder, maybe a few more times in other, lesser crimes, that leaves about (wait for it...) 8-10 MILLION of them being used for something else (ie: legitimate), which kind of negates the premise of the original statement, no? If not, tell me why not.

Also, using Twitter tweets to take the temperature of the country is about the dumbest thing I've heard, possibly EVER. How anyone can be so devoid of basic self-awareness to admit to such a thing (even if she actually believes it) in a public venue is beyond me. It's the same as making wild claims about conspiracy theories or secret plots and when asked for sources saying, "I read it on the Internet.".

Yeah... no. Credibility: lost.
While a truthful statement as to "sourcing", at least have enough self awareness to know how stupid that sounds and have the decency to MAKE SOMETHING UP... have a little self respect and maintain some dignity as a lying sack of y-k-w vs being a crackpot dummy with 0 credibility.

Last Edited:
Them: You should turn in your guns to prevent gun violence

Me: You should cut off your penis to prevent rape

Them: I'm not going to rape anyone

Me: Exactly

By unknown

Last Edited:
So if I own a M1 Carbine and a M1 Garand then according this idiot I'm not a Mass Murder? Or am I and just not identified as such yet? How about a Mossberg MVP that uses AR-15 mags Shoots the same cartridge as a AR-15 but is bolt action? Yes or no?

WHAT A STUPID CONCEPT TO LET FALL OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top