JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
download (11).jpg

Its also how loud. My threshold of hearing is basically, 90 to 100 decibels. Basically thats how loud something must be for me to start hearing things. Normal conversation is around 60 decibels I've been told... a shout can hit 100 decibels but thats if I'm close enough. It also can be the pitch and the pressure as well. High pitch sounds at 100+ decibels, I can hear without hearing aids. Low pitch, if loud enough.. I can feel but its dull to me. (Bassy music)

Havent been to a proper pistol/rifle range by myself.. usually my best friends place out in the country.. yes i wear hearing aids. Normally when shooting, just simple plug ears or turn hearing aids off ( their earmolds do a good job muffling noise) at trap ranges though, i just watch people and the trap guy has signals

Ive lived in Germany and Ive lived in Russia. Previously married to a German and Ive been married to a Russian for 18 years. I remember once 15-16 years ago when we were walking through a Fred Meyer in the Seattle area and my very lovely wife yelled across the store at me "Look! , a N!gger in a wheelchair " . That sudden feeling that my brain was going to explode came over me.

Any attempt by any Brit, including the mega-a$$wipe Piers Morgan, to compare the UK and USA with regard to gun-laws is truly farting in the hurricane.

The USA has citizens who are empowered by the 2nd Amendment to keep and bear arms - it is their RIGHT to do so.

The UK has citizens who are 'allowed' to own firearms. Anything that is 'permitted' by government implies that possession without the say-so of the government is illegal.

That is the case here in UK, and in every other civilised Western country.

tac

Gun control in Europe has done exactly what it is supposed to do, create the perception of self defense and individualism as deviant behavior. Criminals and terrorists are absolutely no threat to the political class.
Individualism and critical thinking however may upset the status quo in any election cycle. Subjects are infinitely more predictable than citizens.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top