JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't either and I voted as many years but I didn't vote for the present administration, did you? :s0026:
Nope, @Caveman Jim. No way. Not at either the state or national level.
For many reasons, 2A being top of my list these days. Followed by proved inability to run the state or country, proved by unwillingness to enforce laws, riots in Portland night after night, open borders, etc.

But really….

IMG_3730.jpeg

Well.....there is also that certain group in Congress (and others)........

Rrrrrright.......

1700290011338.png

Aloha, Mark

PS.......

1700290272873.png

And, when you really think about it.....
Well?

1700290399257.png

Of course as always......the Standard Disclaimer applies.

Last Edited:
View attachment 1764787

Of course as always......the Standard Disclaimer Applies.

Aloha, Mark
Most people come to America for greater economic opportunity, including not starving to death, or to escape persecution of some sort and start their own society in which they can impose their own brand of persecution. There is nothing new about this.

For example, one of my family lines traces to Peregrine White, first Pilgrim baby born in America, born in 1620 on the Mayflower as it sat anchored in what would become Boston Harbor. Hard to find a more controlling, freedom-hating, joyless religious cult than the pilgrims. They tried to control every aspect of their members lives. They organized and laid out villages, tried to force even farmers to all live in villages. Everyone had to wear same boring clothes. Women were expected to be covered completely including heads and ankles. They were big on indentured servitude. And long apprenticeships. Both of which were prolong periods of servitude very similar to slavery. The master of an indentured servant could beat you, confine you, work you every waking hour, or sell your contract. It differed from slavery only that your master could not actually kill you, and the indenture was for a fixed period, such as seven years . Even "free" people were expected to spend every waking hour either in labor or in church or in reading the bible. Ultimately Pilgrims were unable to control their members given that in America their members could just walk away into a largely empty land to escape. (It actually was largely empty because plagues brought by conquistadors spread to N America and wiped out about 50 - 90% of the Indians before N. American colonization began.) A few rich people who were pilgrims were trying to escape persecution in England and set up their own system of religious persecution. About 80% of those on the Mayflower were "laborers," servants, or indentured servants. And they were coming to America for greater economic opportunity mostly. Even being ruled by Pilgrims was better than being in debtors prison in England. Pilgrims had near universal literacy because everyone was expected to spend much time reading the bible. Much of the rest of the country was founded or influenced by people fleeing from the harshness and lack of joy or freedom of Pilgrim or New England culture. Benjamin Franklin, for example, ran away from a harsh apprenticeship to his elder brother, a Boston printer. He went to Philadelphia because it had a reputation for not capturing and returning runaway apprentices to their masters. Women were property. Those captured by Indians often found being an Indian woman was way more enjoyable than being a Pilgrim woman, and did not return, even when they had the option.

One of my family lineages derives from Scottish Highlanders who came to Virginia after England won and seized all the land. Another lineage was from a German military officer who was on the wrong side in an attempted coup. This was before there was a German country but was a German culture. That ancestor and his wife moved to Missouri and settled in one of the many German towns in America. Towns that were mostly German language and culture, with schools and newspapers in German. And that brought excellent beer brewing, machine shops, advanced farming techniques, and advanced mining techniques to America. They only dropped the glorification of German culture during WWI. German immigrants worldwide usually were fiercely loyal to German language and culture, but not politically to Germany. They were good at science and technology, and at organizing stuff, from building factories to military operations. A lot of the generals leading America in WWII were German-Americans. Most ethnic groups that moved to America formed their own cultural communities instead of integrating with the wider culture, and learned English and integrated with the main culture only two or three generations later. Just like today.

The notion that the shooter would have been dealt with earlier if it weren't for the feds investigating white supremacists - unjustly of course since no such thing exists - is utterly ridiculous and transparent as hell.

Facts and logic don't matter when red meat is being served.

Joe Biden said "White supremacy is the most dangerous terrorist threat."

I think he might be wrong……

Stay tuned folks. I am willing to bet more blood will be spilt on the grounds of the homeland in a much greater quantity in the coming days. And it won't be done by the demographic Biden, Milley and all the other talking heads want you to be concerned about.

But what do I know.

OldBroad 44,

The problem as I see it (at least with some of them) is.......

As a newbie.....some may actually show their true nature.

"It's my way or the hi-way."

Think about it? Someone wants to leave their county, so that they can change my life/me (here in America). Cough, couch..... Hummmm.........so that I could/would be more like, THEM (and/or the society/country that they left)?

OK, Ok, ok......
Maybe, someone might/will say that it's like the: Christian Missionaries. Cough, cough.......

1700343215708.png

1700343280435.png

Inclusion, equity and diversity. Sure. BUT. For me it's.....

No Thank You.

Why does/would The American Government want to import such trouble(s) in the first place?

Aloha, Mark

PS...........

Awwwww.....Come On Man
We import more brown people to dilute the White Supremist/Terrorist. Beside, they'll probably vote more to my liking.

Is that you Brandon?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews