JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Notable that :
"Ahmed Mohamed Nassar, 35, a resident of South Austin, was on the terror watch list, but the feds clearly weren't watching.
They were too busy hunting for Jan. 6 "insurrectionists" and "white supremacists." CBS Austin reported that on Saturday,
"the incident began at 2:49 a.m. with a 911 call from a stabbing victim." Police arrived within about ten minutes, and discovered
that two others had been hurt as well. They were inside the house with Nassar."....

"Then there is the fact that Ahmed Mohamed Nassar was on the FBI terror watch list and fired upon the cops.
Apparently, all the FBI does is watch, if it even does that. Of course, it's busy with other matters."

Notable that :
"Ahmed Mohamed Nassar, 35, a resident of South Austin, was on the terror watch list, but the feds clearly weren't watching.
They were too busy hunting for Jan. 6 "insurrectionists" and "white supremacists." CBS Austin reported that on Saturday,
"the incident began at 2:49 a.m. with a 911 call from a stabbing victim." Police arrived within about ten minutes, and discovered
that two others had been hurt as well. They were inside the house with Nassar."....

"Then there is the fact that Ahmed Mohamed Nassar was on the FBI terror watch list and fired upon the cops.
Apparently, all the FBI does is watch, if it even does that. Of course, it's busy with other matters."

That's 'cuz white supremacy is the gravest threat to our "democracy"…. :rolleyes:

Just lie back and think of England. :)
71fmOfJyByL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Your federally run democrat government agencies at work.
Folks, you get what you vote for so stop complaining.
I did NOT get what I voted for. And I DID vote, unfailingly, for the last four decades. So I'll complain if I wanna, F you very much.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top