JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Europe is not so civilized as people think it is! I saw a lot of this when stationed in Germany, very few "equal" rights, You are ether German, or you are Foreign, and not of the same equality!

From my few weeks in Europe on vacay and time there in the service the term Eurotrash for many is well deserved. After what "superior" Europeans did to the world TWO freaking times in the 20th century they have no cause to ever lecture or judge the US.

Brutus Out

Funny, In Germany, We came up on a convoy stuck in a small town that a tank had stuck a gun tube through some ones kitchen window! The whole town was out to check the seen, and raising quite a fuss! I made out some of the conversation as the lady of the house was pizzed at this big 120 mm tank gun stuck through her kitchen window as she was standing there doing the dishes! I never learned if the Army payed to fix things or just gave a shrug and motored off!

German is the only language that I've seen that can have words over THIRY LETTERS long... and that's just on the street signs over there! o_O

The German language has a puzzling way of taking "things" and bunching the different words together into one train wreck of a word. It would be like us having a word like Automobilerepairstation.

But yeah not shocking that they are saying this over there. Although... there's no actual quote of anyone saying that they regret banning guns?

terrorists uses truck & maybe a gun, to kill 30 in France today Bastille day event
truck may have contained guns and grenades
how can this be France has the strictest gun laws????

KILLERS GONNA KILL ........
When will the progressive liberals & democrats learn :(

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR