JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So today me and my sister went and met Andy at a little diner between his house and mine had a great breakfast and then headed up the mountain.for some Shooting .Andy brought his old Colt army IMG_20180629_140709.jpg IMG_20180629_140549.jpg 2771.jpeg 2772.jpeg

We all took turns Shooting it and he gave us a lesson on how much work it was to load one of those LOL THANK GOD FOR MAGAZINES HEHEE

That's a few pictures im still waiting for some more from my sister phone .but she did send me a few that she doctor up and they turned out pretty cool 2779.jpeg 2766.jpeg 2781.jpeg

I got more but I'll wait till I get them all in order .any way we had a great time BIG THANKS TO ANDY .IT WAS AWESOME SHOOTING WITH HIM.

And yes that is ANDY SHOOTING A PURPLE AR AND A AK47 while he has his cowboy hat on and a ELK SKIN JACKET lol heheH hahaha hilarious

2784.jpeg we shot a bunch of hand Guns also but nobody wanted to take pictures of that .LOL NEED MORE PRACTICE HEHEE . GLOCK .40 and 19 X .Kim Kimber 45 .and a old star 380

Today was a hell of a great day...Thanks EPS...!
Yeah my other rifles are all like "WHAT..???!!!":eek::D
At least we now have proof that , I can actually shoot a AR15....:D
Andy
Yep once we got that new site set we could not tell we have a couple that were almost in the same hole.trying to figure it out lol 2762.jpeg

Today was a hell of a great day...Thanks EPS...!
Yeah my other rifles are all like "WHAT..???!!!":eek::D
At least we now have proof that , I can actually shoot a AR15....:D
Andy
Like I said before THANKS ANDY ME AND MY SISTER HAD A GREAT TIME SHOOTING WITH YOU .WE WILL DO IT AGAIN

Hell man we burned some powder I should have gave you some of the 5.56 I had. I brought home a lot I think I took 1000 Rounds out there I brought home a lot I should have gave you some to replace what you shot in your gun .nex n time I'll stock you up heheE .BLUE THUNDER GOT TO EAT 100 ROUNDS IN A FEW SECONDS HEHEE LOL I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THAT GUN

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top