JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@EPS your sister looks different... did she changer her hair or something? It's always weird to to see cops, and fireman etc. out of uniform. Can hardly recognize them sometimes.
CC293222-EA3C-444F-87B0-05BDB0F46592.jpeg

I honestly just noticed Andy chicken wings his right arm when shooting. o_O
My "chicken Wings"...do work well for off hand shooting... As I do tend to hit what I aim at....:D

If you search out pictures of Sgt. Alvin York...he shot like that as well...not saying that I shoot as well as Sgt. York...But it does seem to work.
With my arms out like that...it makes for a steady hold.
Andy

My "chicken Wings"...do work well for off hand shooting... As I do tend to hit what I aim at....:D

If you search out pictures of Sgt. Alvin York...he shot like that as well...not saying that I shoot as well as Sgt. York...But it does seem to work.
Andy
Like I said, I just noticed it was all. To be honest, I never could get comfortable with it...

But I always form a grip/stance depending on rifle and what I'm doing anyways. I hold my AK by the magazine and press my elbow into my ribs for accurate shots, otherwise I just hold it by the mag. As an example that is.

What works for one doesn't work for another. I tried holding my rifle the same way my friend's father keeps trying to tell me to, always felt off and I never shoot well.

He says training would improve it, but if it works the way I shoot then why bother? Fixing something until its broken is the government's job, not mine. :rolleyes:

Yeah I get all that...I would never say that one must shoot the way I do...

That said when shooting a muzzleloading longrifle off hand...holding your arm out does act as a counter balance...and keeps the rifle from feeling "muzzle heavy".
It just transitions over to other rifles for me...
Andy

Heck yea, get are selves a RedNeck heavy infantry convoy movement north, and be sure to roll coal through Seattle! I like a it!:D:p
Hey @Joe13, @v0lcom13sn0w yous guys down fer a road trip? We will need to bring a punctuation kit for EPS, @tac's orders!:p
Spiggin t'which, hey tac, when's ya ship arove, you gotta get in on some o this chooten!

Last Edited:

Andy
Andy's action hero one liner for after taking out Hanz could be...

F09223E6-42F4-4573-AE23-F7FDE7EFE4A6.jpeg

But he is an old school dude stuck in the new school...so how about...

66FAFA60-9853-4BE3-A851-D021A8DF07A2.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads