JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hate traffic through that region. IMO, rolling through any time between 06:00 and 20:00 NOT HOV is just plain stupid. I've done a bunch of work at Elysian, WestRock Tacoma, Shell Anacortes and points in Bellevue and Issaquah, and every time I will drive up the night before. The cost of the hotel is nothing compared to the headache or time expense.
I used to take 405 because the traffic was so bad going thru downtown Seattle, but now 405 is just as much of a cluster as I-5 is.

I drive the 405 4 times A week twice south twice north .
My south bound trips are at about noon .
My north bound trips are after 20:30 there not bad it's the south bound ones that can be a pain

Social-engineers think if they make driving enough of a nuisance they can make us give up the automobile and the freedom it brings.
Ever since the early '90's -- seeing the 1-877-764-HERO signs for the HOV, I have hated driving in Seattle and hated the smug, PC mentality.
Now, every time I see those, I think, "800-GFY-GOVT"

Replace driving with gun ownership, and replace automobile with our guns. That's what they're trying with the laws too. What a funny coincidence. o_O:rolleyes:
IMO, there are way more azzh0le drivers than a-h0le gun owners, on a percentage basis.

Yep 25 years ago it was the same problem, not enough lanes.
It's a wonder why I5 is not a minimum three lanes from border the Border, along with 405.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Lol they made the 405 wider they add 2 Lanes in some spots and 1 in other parts .
BUT THEY MADE THEM TOLL LANES .go figure

So speaking of driving...in my search for a bigger area to shoot in ...I'll try to find a spot where one does not need a 4x4 to get to it....
That said most shooting areas 'round here are off logging roads and while you may not need a 4x4 , a vehicle with a higher ground clearance can be helpful at times....
Andy

We've talked about getting out of town for a few days later this month - if something came together, I might be available to attend as well, if y'all didn't mind the company. Would need a hard date and location nailed down before I could know for certain.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top