JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry guys, and no offense to Andy or EPS, but I ain't driving through Seattle traffic for ANY reason! :)

Sorry guys, and no offense to Andy or EPS, but I ain't driving through Seattle traffic for ANY reason! :)
I hate traffic through that region. IMO, rolling through any time between 06:00 and 20:00 NOT HOV is just plain stupid. I've done a bunch of work at Elysian, WestRock Tacoma, Shell Anacortes and points in Bellevue and Issaquah, and every time I will drive up the night before. The cost of the hotel is nothing compared to the headache or time expense.

This makes me wish one of us had a property big enough and centrally located such that we could have a long-weekend cookout and shoot, sharing out favorite guns and grilling recipes...

Sorry, guys, if I had the money for somewhere suitable I'd have the money to get the Ruesome Twosome packed up and moved to greener pastures in a state run by sane people rather than Cultural Marxist SJWtards. :( But, if the parcel on Operation Relocate were big enough I'd host... even offer room to pitch tents and maybe the guest rooms. Just have to get yourselves to Texas or wherever... :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads