JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't have a picture atm but I'm sure you're all familiar with the ruger lcp. Thing is great for edc. It basically just looks like I have a wallet in my pocket. Though I'm currently waiting for bgc for the lcp max so I can double up the rounds.

I have a springfield xd 9mm with iwb holster if I feel I need more substantial firepower. But lcp goes everywhere for the most part.

Carry for today, German Sig P229 in .40 SW w/ extra mag, watch, wallet, SF light with blue light filter attached.

20230318_193453.jpg

Mas Ayoob taking EDC to a whole new level. I can just imagine that conversation...

"So what is your EDC sandwich?"
"Well my primary sandwich is the pastrami & swiss on rye, but for my backup sandwich I always pack a classic PB&J."
"And that will get you through the night." :s0140:

I'm kicking around another 1911. Or sending my Colt back in for another barrel (threaded).
Get a Sig 1911!

I had the scorpion and the C3. Neither one of them could get through a mag without a malfunction.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top