JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Other than a boatload of separate key rings, it's basic. I even wear cargo pants and I don't know where all you Bruce Waynes hide your stuff

KIMG0406.JPG

Today's "pocket-dump";
8+1, keys, wallet.

About the same everyday. Used to include a lighter and pack of smokes, but I quit a couple months ago.

franksEDCmarch2019a.jpg

I travel light. Even had most of my house locks changed to one key so I don't have to carry a pocketful around.

I, almost jokingly, tell folks you can determine how complicated one's life is by how many keys they carry around.

thumbnail (18).jpg
Even with tight jeans, this stuff fits in four pockets easily. I just wear a large shirt instead of a medium and 33's instead of 32's
I keep a stocked backpack and other tools in the car, but the rules say empty just the pockets.

Now my SHEILD has about 300 rounds through it.
No malfunction .so I carreid it today.
Very nice .
I got new holster for it .
Kinda like it was not there.
I carry it with the 8 round mag in it and two 10 round mags on the other side.
Lol the little 7 round mag is in my pocket.
So 35 rounds on me. 9mm 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190323170424197_COVER.jpg IMG_20190323_170349.jpg

On vacation. Sadly, the Aloha State has too many damn rules about guns, and it's easier to carry a knife that's waterproof (G10 scales + VG10 steel).

Knockaround shades keep it classy, and Recycled Firefighter wallet is perfect for traveling light.

hawaii_EDC.jpg

While I support any kind of community engagement on NWF - I feel posting pictures of what you carry compromises your opsec greatly.

This forum is front-facing to the world and would rather keep my information secure . To each their own; and with that said I would like to contribute this list. 90% of this is on my person always - the other 10% is in a backpack or similarly accessible area.
(a mention for vertx bags here...great stuff.)

- NexBelt ratcheting EDC belt or Blue Alpha Gear hybrid EDC belt
- single or double stack 9mm depending on where I am located
- two extra magazines, or three
- holsters: Tier1Concealed AIWB holster with mag carrier, or QVO Tactical wingman.
- Kimber pepperblaster 2 (have carried these for years...way before CHL).
- CATS tourniquet, standalone with pen
- EDC pocket trauma kit & pouch from LTCreed.com
- SureFire EDC1LT
- SOG Flash II Tanto (beater knife)
- Microtech UTX85, UTX70
- double - arc flameless lighter
- pen, field notes, SureFire batteries

This list may change at any time ;)

In a picture thread, let's stay on topic and post pics per OP request. If you don't want to post pics then create a post called "list your EDC items" ;)

Today's load out, kinda light cause I'm a bit dressier for work, meeting with software vendor team today...

Citizens Blue Angels radio remote controlled watch, sets itself to the US Atomic Clock, blue blocker sun glasses from Cabelas, Gerber Tactical Remix, a seven round recharge for the Springfield 911 which is attached to a versa carry (trying out the versa carry)
DE7B8060-5EFF-4B7D-8607-23D80CEB637F.jpeg

I swear, I need to start carrying around Batman's utility belt. I'll never understand why the ubiquitous fanny pack never really caught on. Yeah, I'm that cool.

IMG_20190801_1743595.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads