JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which Baofeng is that?
BF-F9V2+. Basically it's a BF-F8HP that slipped past quality control. Seems to be good so far. I saw a couple on eBay and grabbed them.
I just picked up a Diamond SRJ77CA whip for it when I was in Anaheim last week. I was driving around and saw a Ham Radio Outlet and had to go in. The whip antenna wS the easiest thing to pack on the return flight.

Last Edited:
Many Moons ago, there was a Match based on this idea. As you and your friends, pulled into the parking lot, a Range Officer asked you to empty out your pockets. You were then advised that and ONLY that would be what you had to shoot the Match with. Yep, NOTHING more!

Then, maybe the next time you showed up it was back to what some people called "Normal". Those made for some interesting times. You also didn't know what type of Match you were looking at.

Many Moons ago, there was a Match based on this idea. As you and your friends, pulled into the parking lot, a Range Officer asked you to empty out your pockets. You were then advised that and ONLY that would be what you had to shoot the Match with. Yep, NOTHING more!

Then, maybe the next time you showed up it was back to what some people called "Normal". Those made for some interesting times. You also didn't know what type of Match you were looking at.
Until Tackleberry shows up. :p

[Police Academy QUOTE="KKG, post: 2313822, member: 17474"]
Don't know the name but unless he's an Antique like me, he wasn't there.
[/QUOTE]
Police Academy reference. Huckleberry was the guy who brought along his entire Arsenal to the academy.

Yes every day. I wear bdu's so lots of pockets.
The damn cat doesn't come with me he just never leaves me alone.

20190801_203424.jpg

BF-F9V2+. Basically it's a BF-F8HP that slipped past quality control. Seems to be good so far. I saw a couple on eBay and grabbed them.
I just picked up a Diamond SRJ77CA whip for it when I was in Anaheim last week. I was driving around and saw a Ham Radio Outlet and had to go in. The whip antenna wS the easiest thing to pack on the return flight.

I read the UV-5R wont be sold to the public post 9/30/19 so im looking into getting a few- because "they" dont want me to have them. Something to do with HAM.

Years ago, an elderly gentleman told me what every boy should carry to get himself through life:

1. A pocket knife
2. A length of string
3. A penny coin (to use as a screwdriver)

I read the UV-5R wont be sold to the public post 9/30/19 so im looking into getting a few- because "they" dont want me to have them. Something to do with HAM.
The UV5R us an old model. You can still find them on eBay BNIB. The newer models are pretty much identical but have a lot of internal improvements. All of the accessories are backward compatible to the UV5R though, which is nice.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top