JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A small number of mainstream folks seem to be breaking ranks with their brain-dead peers. KWN (the original source) has good interviews. Some people complain that KWN only interviews only one side, but I'm glad that they do because I don't want to waste my time listeneing to the people who have consistantly got it wrong for over a decade. Pretty much anyone Eric King (KWN) interviews is worth listening to.

I've been amazed things have held together as long as they have, and have been wrong in that I thought we would begin the next stage much sooner. These days I'm betting that Rickards, Armstrong, and those who see things being held together until 2015 will be correct. (But that doesn't mean there won't be some serious shocks to the system before then.)

The collapse, and the end of the USA as we know it, will happen when the global elite bankster families (Rothschilds, etc; owners of the Federal Reserve) decide to pull the plug; when the timing benefits them the most. Not before, not after.

We will never run out of money. It will just be printed into oblivion. The feds have already removed food and energy from the official inflation index. That way when people get a COLA for inflation, it doesn't help with those two classes - the things people need most.

Oil and gas aren't expensive. It just takes more of our dollars to buy them. It's about the value of the dollar.

I agree. We are going down. The housing market can't recover when there are about 6 million homes either delinquent or have underwater mortgages or both. Housing prices dropped again last quarter. Foreclosures sold cheaply either by the lender or on short sales will keep that market in shock for several more years. By the end of that with prices low, people won't have money to buy them anyway. They'll be struggling for food and energy.

50% of new college grads can't find a job. A lot of people, although not listed as unemployed, are underemployed. A lot of self employed people aren't making any money. Governments at all levels are in trouble but don't know how to stop spending money. People might riot if they did. The true national debt is $1 million dollars per taxpayer counting robbed SS and Medicare trust funds.

It's already here. The snowball is visible to anyone who wants to sell a home or goes to buy groceries, gas, or look for a good job.

Unemployment figures have been changed to lie too. They count only those who are collecting unemployment. They don't count those who's unemployment has run out, or who have given up looking, or self employed people who aren't making money, or who have taken jobs which pay far less. They don't count young people who can't find a job but have just entered the job market and don't qualify for unemployment.

It's here.

One must get their news and info from sources other than the Main Stream Media (MSM). Since 1996, all MSM is banker owned and controlled. It is in their best interest to paint a happy picture of the economy so the lemmings stay at the mall with their credit cards.

Good resource on what is really happening with the economy - not perfect, but no news source is; that is why one must think for themselves; reason things out; distrust authority figures and politicians that are proven liars.

The Economic Collapse

How many are there on this forum with CHL's who will proclaim "it's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it?" Do you have to absolutely believe that someday you'll need to shoot someone in order to carry?

I have friends and close relatives who scoff at me for carrying. "Why do you always carry THAT GUN?"

"Because I don't plan on being one of THOSE who's sitting in a restaurant or hair salon helpless IF someone comes in and starts shooting the place up." "Have you been reading about all of the random shootings and home invasions lately?" "Do you realize our world and our country have changed in the past few decades?"

Why do I stock up on ammo? Lots of reasons, good enough in my mind. Is it "possible" that the government could outlaw it, or even just outlaw the sale of lead bullets? Is it possible that with just one more SC justice who's anti gun that my gun rights could go away? Gun issues settled by the SC court in our favor lately have been 5-4 votes.

Why should I stock up on food for long term? Well, maybe the worst that will happen is that inflation will make it very expensive and I will be stocked up on what I bought for a lot less.

Anyone who can look at our national debt and our sinking economy, jobs market and housing market with Pollyanna glasses and know "for a fact" that everything will be OK is on his own if he's wrong.

If I'm wrong, I just have guns and ammo and food and other things which are appreciating and I can use them no matter what happens. I have them at yesterday's and today's prices, and while they are even available.

If someone with the opposite belief and plan is wrong, he's screwed. "Failing to plan is planning to fail."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top