JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cracks or crevasses?
Sounds like a yawning crevasse to me!

I would say the cracks, have turned into a yawning crevasse,

the question is who is next Ireland who is asking more bailout Euro's or Itally with that is a lot closer to Germany and is experiencing erathquakes, they cannot pay their debt how are they going to pay for the cleanup???????

Like this article states, the epicenter for the global collapse will be in Europe. That is apparently the way the bankster families are sketching it out.

At least that gives the informed and prepared here that little bit of extra time to strap on their seat belts for the shockwave. Sort of like a Tsunami warning. Only Americans are so deluded into believing we are untouchable that most will ignore the warnings entirely as they go about their business as usual. Most still won't be pulling all their money out the banks, dumping their stocks, or prepping in any way.

Remember, just as an indication of how unprepared Americas are - only 2% prep at all; only 2% even own any precious metals, etc. That really does make sense though. Anyone who has socialized with the herd will soon realize that only about one in fifty people have a clue at all. The vast majority are into false hope like politics and/or what the propaganda boob tube has to say. They are completely bonded into the Normalcy Bias that will be their doom.

The Economic Collapse Is Not A Single Event

Like this article states, the epicenter for the global collapse will be in Europe. That is apparently the way the bankster families are sketching it out.

At least that gives the informed and prepared here that little bit of extra time to strap on their seat belts for the shockwave. Sort of like a Tsunami warning. Only Americans are so deluded into believing we are untouchable that most will ignore the warnings entirely as they go about their business as usual. Most still won't be pulling all their money out the banks, dumping their stocks, or prepping in any way.

Remember, just as an indication of how unprepared Americas are - only 2% prep at all; only 2% even own any precious metals, etc. That really does make sense though. Anyone who has socialized with the herd will soon realize that only about one in fifty people have a clue at all. The vast majority are into false hope like politics and/or what the propaganda boob tube has to say. They are completely bonded into the Normalcy Bias that will be their doom.

The Economic Collapse Is Not A Single Event

I read this article with Great interest, even though I am trying to prepare for the absolute worse case scenario, I believe it will happen in stepping stones and people will grasp and at any and everything that they believe will save them even more gooberment controls and authority.

That being said, it is one more reason why we must do everything we can restrain the gooberment, more bureacracy does not work neither does more gooberment control or authority,it and they only make matters worse.

If a company ('s) or Bank (s) are going to collpase because of their sutpidity, incompitence or whatever then let them, better to let the fail than to gooberment money and then fail, cause that just us holding more of the bill, while the powers at the top skim theirs off the bailout.

We can all prepare to better take care of ourselves and families as this unfolds, get out of debt, put away emergency supplies, plant a garden, plant some fruit and nut trees, there are plenty of things we can all do to life better down the road right now today and this weekend.

Prepare for the absolute worse and pray things will be not be so bad

"We can all prepare to better take care of ourselves and families as this unfolds, get out of debt, put away emergency supplies, plant a garden, plant some fruit and nut trees, there are plenty of things we can all do to life better down the road right now today and this weekend. "

Best advice I've heard in a while.

But the reason the whole system is falling apart is that the fractional reserve monetary system we use today is designed to collapse at some point in the future. It simply cannot sustain the kind of debt we are approaching and the Federal Reserve knows it. The whole system was a scam from the beginning to get the nation in debt and seize the assets at some point. My suggestion would be to simply default and wipe the slate clean. Tell the federal reserve that the free ride is over and we're now going back to the gold standard and seize all the assets of the federal reserve and start over. Here's a hilarious cartoon that explains a lot of it. The Federal Reserve Explained - YouTube

Spaniards Take to Looting Farms
DANIEL WOOLLS
Associated Press
SANT CLIMENT DE LLOBREGAT, Spain
Drop those cherries, you're under arrest. Crops and cops are converging along Spain's journey through economic crisis: People enduring hardship are stealing the earth's bounty from farmers to help get by from day to day.

Police have added the patrolling of farmland _ sometimes on horseback _ to their list of daily tasks. Farmers in some areas are teaming up to carry out nighttime patrols on their own.

In villages near farming areas, several thousand paramilitary Civil Guards, regional and local police are even setting up checkpoints to sniff out not drugs or drunken drivers but stolen fruit or farming equipment, like copper wire used in irrigation systems. The Civil Guard says sometimes its officers mount "cage operations" _ sealing off whole villages to check cars and trucks for, say, pilfered pears.

I got a call from someone in No Whereville MO, last week they were going to harvest their peaches after work and when the got home everything within hand reach was gone, they had just cut the grass two days earlier so no foot prints were visible, the trees were picked clean, obviously be humans, scraps or seeds or animal droppings anywhere.

They are going to fence in their 20+ acres and get a couple more dogs, guard dogs, (the one dog they have was in a fenced in area and could not do anything (lesson learned)) and install a solar garage door type gate opener. They said they will keep the one large pen for when they have company over, and setup the gate opener so it can be locked or friends and relatives can have an access code to manually put in.

Just thought I should share, so people would see that we are not immuned

A lot of people are growing victory gardens in the city (where it is still LEGAL - ridiculous tyrannical laws - but that's another grip). Some are clearly visible/accessible. Waste of time. They too will all be picked clean at 3am by loving neighbors.

A 'survival garden' will be absolutely worthless if it isn't fenced it, defensible, etc.

A lot of people are growing victory gardens in the city (where it is still LEGAL - ridiculous tyrannical laws - but that's another grip). Some are clearly visible/accessible. Waste of time. They too will all be picked clean at 3am by loving neighbors.

A 'survival garden' will be absolutely worthless if it isn't fenced it, defensible, etc.

Yeah, I agree, this is a good example what the future has to bear here in the U.S.

I was just surprised to get the call, I lived where they are for a couple of years and they people all in all are good people, their neighbors and friends were peeved as well. They have tripled the size of the home garden this year put in a feed plot for deer, trukey and other wild game.

They have put in game cameras around the garden and started the fence at the road line, I would want to get caught stealing from a persons garden out there, it will not be pretty

We knew this would happen sooner or later, but did not expect it to happen there this soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top